www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! (/showthread.php?tid=1092)

Pages: 1 2

invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - banawa848 - 25-03-2008 05:19 AM

I think that you should be able to get invited to someone elses house, rather than you just inviting people over for a change.
it would be nifty if your sim could get invited for a sleepover, or a party of some sort and you could go with them
and chill at a friends house.
yaya!! Tongue

Re: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - simmy_sunny - 25-03-2008 05:32 AM

yeh i think you can visit peoples houses someone said that... yeh weddings and sleepovers would be good, i'm sure everyone who reads this will agree

Re: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - shay.x - 25-03-2008 06:08 AM

Yeah! Smile

Re: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - *Eternal Memory* - 27-03-2008 02:10 AM

(25-03-2008 05:19 AM)banawa848 link Wrote:I think that you should be able to get invited to someone elses house, rather than you just inviting people over for a change.
it would be nifty if your sim could get invited for a sleepover, or a party of some sort and you could go with them
yaya!! Tongue
Yeah I like the sleep over idea, I also hope more than 2 people can be invited to a party or wedding.  8)

Re: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - simmy1smeeve - 27-03-2008 02:12 AM

(25-03-2008 05:19 AM)banawa848 link Wrote:I think that you should be able to get invited to someone elses house, rather than you just inviting people over for a change.
yaya!! Tongue
Cool ideas!

Re: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - Cassie - 27-03-2008 02:21 AM

Yeah, and for the actual sleepovers, rather than just having a guest Sim who won't sleep and just watches TV, they could all play Truth or Dare and Eat Popcorn while watching a chick flick or something.

Re: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - Zan - 27-03-2008 02:48 AM

If you could more than 8 people to everything other than the sleepover I'm all for it because I had large families sometimes and spent more time inviting people over than actually enjoying the party.

Re: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - Lileex - 27-03-2008 10:55 AM

yeah! it says that sims will be able to make future plans (different wording tho) so i hope this means they can have a lil list of all the party's they are planning to go to Big Grin Big Grin

Re: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - cyan971 - 27-03-2008 11:02 AM

yaya!! Tongue

such a great exiting idea!!!!!!!!!!

Re: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!! - Bexy 1239 - 27-03-2008 11:04 AM

well, about the invite to other peoples houses... well, you're gonna be able to go over there anyways, cause of the seamless neighborhood! so i'm guessing that u CAN get invited over, ring peoples doorbells etc. yay!