www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Greetings, Earthlings. - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Greetings, Earthlings. (/showthread.php?tid=11223)

Greetings, Earthlings. - Paradoxed - 26-11-2011 06:52 AM

Hi.

My name is Daria, I live in Texas, and I spend more time playing the Sims than I do living my own life.

I'm new to this forum (obviously) however, I have been on many other Sims forums.

Bye.

(Wasn't that a nice, happy, colourful introduction? Reading over that I realize how depressing I sound. Depressing is never good.)

RE: Greetings, Earthlings. - Ollie - 26-11-2011 11:43 PM

Hello Daria,

as you may have guessed these forums are pretty much dead. These forums used to be so happy and fun with a billion people on at once. The few that remain are what keeps the forums alive.

Anyway i'm Oliver and I hope you enjoy your time with us! Big Grin

RE: Greetings, Earthlings. - Munsta - 27-11-2011 04:20 AM

Welcome to the forum Smile

RE: Greetings, Earthlings. - Minty - 27-11-2011 09:54 PM

(26-11-2011 06:52 AM)Paradoxed Wrote:  Hi.

My name is Daria, I live in Texas, and I spend more time playing the Sims than I do living my own life.

I'm new to this forum (obviously) however, I have been on many other Sims forums.

Bye.

(Wasn't that a nice, happy, colourful introduction? Reading over that I realize how depressing I sound. Depressing is never good.)
Hi Daria, welcome to the show.

So, the inevitable question, what's your favourite expansion pack so far!

The place has been a bit dead of late, but so was Zeri's forum Simpletons for well over a year and she recovered, and so will we.

What other forums have you/are you on?

Speaking of Texas, did you see that Dallas Cowboys player clattering into that cheerleader - was amazed she never thumped him for that (although with all that padding they wear would have been a waste of time!)

Big Grin

RE: Greetings, Earthlings. - Cororon - 28-11-2011 11:27 AM

Hi Daria and welcome! I'm Cororon from Sweden. Smile

RE: Greetings, Earthlings. - breebree711 - 01-12-2011 07:23 PM

Hello! Im Bree from Florida, but Im from Texas! haha

RE: Greetings, Earthlings. - KnightoftheDarkLady - 01-12-2011 08:31 PM

Welcome!

RE: Greetings, Earthlings. - breebree711 - 05-12-2011 06:14 PM

Oh! Cororon! I keep forgetting to tell you that my bosses are Swedish! lol