www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
What song are you listening to? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What song are you listening to? (/showthread.php?tid=11465)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

What song are you listening to? - Paul - 27-06-2012 04:09 AM

We used to have this thread a loooong time ago, but I won't bother digging it back up so I'll start anew. Tongue

I'm currently listening to Gimme More by Britney Spears xD

RE: What song are you listening to? - Caspin - 27-06-2012 04:42 PM

A fine choice Paul! I am listening to the album Absolution by Muse, my favourite band Smile

RE: What song are you listening to? - Paul - 28-06-2012 09:26 PM

Haha thanks!

Now I'm listening to Starships by Nicki Minaj Big Grin

RE: What song are you listening to? - Caspin - 05-07-2012 04:19 PM

Funky stuff Smile

Right now I'm listening to the fan inside the computer competing with the noise from the fan I'm blowing at the computer to cool it down. Sounds like it's going to explode!

If it doesn't explode (cross fingers and toes), I will be on the bus home soon and I plan to listen to something quieter today, maybe Beth Orton.

RE: What song are you listening to? - Caspin - 06-07-2012 04:51 PM

Today I'm going to have some Bjork on the old iPod. She's so crazy in a good way Smile

RE: What song are you listening to? - Paul - 06-07-2012 09:38 PM

I've heard of her and her craziness but I've never listened to her music! I'll have to listen to it. Smile

RE: What song are you listening to? - Caspin - 07-07-2012 08:30 AM

Hee hee! Some of it is really odd. Her Greatest Hits album would be a good place to start - it has some of the best bits and the least outlandish (in my opinion anyway). Have a good day Paul!

RE: What song are you listening to? - Minty - 07-07-2012 10:49 PM

I used to love Bjork, but Medulla and Volta put me right off. Her music was often haunting and beautiful ("Isobel" and "Bachelorette") like an old Ingmar Bergman film or Sibelius, as well as the mad ones she made like the cover of "It's Oh So Quiet".

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: What song are you listening to? - Caspin - 08-07-2012 09:36 AM

100% agree, Minty - I made a playlist of my favourites and rarely listen to the other tracks.

Today I think I will be listening to Nirvana.

RE: What song are you listening to? - Paul - 08-07-2012 11:01 PM

Argh! I forgot to check her out! Sad I will tonight, but for now I'm listening to Madonna's Music album Big Grin