www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Tornados anyone? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Tornados anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=115)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Tornados anyone? - Babysback64 - 17-03-2008 08:07 PM

Would anyone besides me like for there to be tornados in the game? Or am I just weird??  ???

Re: Tornados anyone? - Munsta - 17-03-2008 08:08 PM

I would, it would be funny to see my sims dustbin being flown away into the sky, hehe would be even more entertaining to see them flying up with it. Tongue

Re: Tornados anyone? - Scarkett_Angel - 17-03-2008 08:09 PM

It wud b weird..i think havin windy days is nice..thr is no wind in TS2

Re: Tornados anyone? - Munsta - 17-03-2008 08:11 PM

I know! It would be cool to see the trees swaying around or our sims hair being blown around and then they start complaining and they are like "oh no my hair I only just got it done" Tongue

Re: Tornados anyone? - Rena - 17-03-2008 08:11 PM

Hmm, maybe it just might work!

Re: Tornados anyone? - Egypt87771 - 17-03-2008 08:12 PM

It should be tornadoes in certain parts of the sims world/country/city, when a tornado comes a pop up window will say 'Make sure you have a basement for the up coming tornado' then the tornado comes at anytime....and when it's there your camera will zoom out and there is the tornado wrecking up that lovely 3 story house you made for 2 hours trying to get everything straight and it was made with 4,000,000 dollars just think of it.....

Re: Tornados anyone? - Babysback64 - 17-03-2008 08:14 PM

You are right, we don't have wind in the game. Huh. I did have a hacked object once that would blow sims around, but it was blowing away the mailman, the newspaper girl! It wasn't pretty. Had to delete that thing and fast!! I so want tornados in the game. Imagine your sim going outside during a storm and see a car fly by or a house or something! I would laugh my backside off!!

Re: Tornados anyone? - Munsta - 17-03-2008 08:16 PM

Omg! Haha! Blowing away the mailman! Omg I can just imagine that in my head now! Big Grin Big Grin No more mail for you!

And seeing a car fly past...well I would probably die from laughing, I find every little thing amusing, I found it funny when the music channel on TV started sticking! Big Grin

Re: Tornados anyone? - Scarkett_Angel - 17-03-2008 08:19 PM

It wud be annoyin if it destroys a house u worked hard on though.. Smile

Re: Tornados anyone? - Munsta - 17-03-2008 08:20 PM

Yeah! That's one thing I have to admit, I worked hard on a house and tried out that stupid weather machine from seasons and it started raining fireballs and the house nearly blew up, there wasn't much of it left, I was like....Noooooo!  :-[