www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) (/showthread.php?tid=11500)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - Ollie - 13-11-2012 09:51 AM

Haha.

RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - gothika - 17-11-2012 02:35 AM

D'awh. you're so adorable Ollie ^_^
Yes Caspin. How naughty of you!

RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - Caspin - 17-11-2012 12:37 PM

Angel Yes, wicked is my middle name!

I like Ollie the Sim, it'll be interesting to see what he gets up to!

At the moment he's sharing a house (actually it's a huge mansion!) with you [removed] (the sim that Minty made) because the game won't let a teen live on his own so I made a little SF household. It's quite cool. You seem to be working in business or journalism. Ollie's just hanging out in bars but hopefully he'll go to school on simonday Yes

RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - gothika - 18-11-2012 01:19 AM

LOLOL HAHA. "Ollie's just hanging out in bars but hopefully he'll go to school on simonday"

that's just hilarious to picture. ditching school to pick up chicks at a bar. Apparently Ollie learns young.

Oooh. how ironic. I wanted to go into business and journalism.
Until I realize I didn't really too much about writing a article/reporting on news.
And how much math business people have to take -____-

RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - Ollie - 18-11-2012 02:29 AM

Yes school... Rolleyes

RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - serp3821 - 18-11-2012 07:20 AM

(06-08-2012 05:10 PM)Minty Wrote:  [Image: 136609.jpg]

Here's Steven (Serp3821). He's not happy because he's got that creepy ice cream truck following him now.

He only listed four traits for himself; Ambitious, Artistic, Genius, Family Orientated. So I added Schmoozer.

Hair was base game for this one for sure.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan
hahaha barely saw this thread. didn't know it existed Tongue

Nice to know that you've created us in Sim form. But I'm afraid you've made me too dark and African looking haha. Tongue

RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - Caspin - 18-11-2012 08:29 PM

You should give your simself a makeover and present the accurate version Smile

RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - serp3821 - 18-11-2012 10:19 PM

If Minty can't be bothered making a new Sim for me, he can keep the black Sim version of me haha.
But if he wants a new one, he needs to make one with a tan complexion, with a mixed race look. Maybe I should post a picture of myself Biggrin

RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - Minty - 19-11-2012 11:33 PM

I can only work with what I can see! Tongue You could always download it & do the necessary pixel surgery required to show me how it's down properly.

I think I mentioned somewhere else how difficult it is doing anyone with darker skin. I tried doing features first and adjust the colour last. What I forgot is how the perception of features changes as you change skin colours.

I may try and brave having another crack at this sometime this week. I'll also put up Minty so you can throw snowballs at him! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - Caspin - 20-11-2012 04:06 AM

Yay! Please can he be a cc-free Minty? That will be fun and you'll be safe for a little while in my seasons-free game.