www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
General chat and pictures from your game today - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: General chat and pictures from your game today (/showthread.php?tid=11754)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Crazycatldy - 19-10-2015 02:43 PM

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

I have no idea what happened here. Dunno
Maybe Connor's been harbouring a secret.

RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 19-10-2015 08:43 PM

Oh! Well that's not his normal outfit that's for sure. Still, to each his own, I suppose. Omg

RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 31-10-2015 02:03 PM

[Image: FieldTrip.jpg]

Right. Poor teenage sims - having to go on a field trip to the bistro. Woe is you!

RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 05-03-2016 12:26 PM

Wanda's sim had a baby in my game recently. The game named her Harriet, which is a nice enough name so I kept it. She is some sort of child prodigy, with the "genius" trait. She's a teenager in the game now, but here are some pictures of her as a child. Somehow she managed to get a degree before finishing high school. Girly swot, as Minty might say (I say good on her!)

[Image: Harriet_Rine_1.jpg]

Here she is giving some bright ideas to her half-brother.

[Image: Harriet_Rine_2.jpg]

He has no idea what she is talking about! Biggrin

RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Wandarine - 09-03-2016 06:07 PM

Aw, Harriet is adorable. I like her.

RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 13-03-2016 02:24 PM

She was a very cute kid. She's just become an adult so I took another picture. I think I might change her hair. Otherwise she's turned out fine. She wants to become a forensic scientist so I will endeavour to make that wish come true. She's fab!

[Image: HarrietRine_adult.jpg]

RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 17-04-2016 03:49 PM

Here is an update on Wanda's sim's daughter, Harriet. She is currently living in Lucky Palms (a bit like a sim version of Las Vegas) with her friend, Jodie (in the red dress). Today was Harriet's birthday so she held a party and we all got dressed up in our fanciest frocks.

[Image: Harriet_birthday_adult.jpg]

The birthday cake is looking a bit weird with a green haze emanating from the surface because someone added the herb 'sweetgrass' to it. Lots of people had a slice of cake but the sweetgrass didn't appear to have any effect on them. As you can see, I look perturbed at the state of the cake. Minty is also present, about to give himself a hernia or worse by blowing too forcefully into a party trumpet. Also I have no explanation for what has happened to his left hand - a few fingers appear to be missing, so I guess his career as a chef is not going too well in this game!

Harriet is doing very well in life. She has a nice house in the old part of town, which we have been diligently renovating bit by bit. She has a lot of friends and her boyfriend is a fellow police officer. I think he's a bit of an idiot but she seems to like him. One more promotion and she will have achieved her lifetime ambition to become a forensic scientist. She needs painting skills for this so I've been trying to let her paint pictures - apparently this counts as a finished painting, despite all the white space.

[Image: Unfinished.jpg]

I wonder what that is meant to represent? Sim art is weird.

RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Wandarine - 20-04-2016 07:40 PM

Oh Caspin, I don't think Minty's fingers are missing. Instead they are, well, burried somewhere in your dress, it seems. Whoops.

RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 21-04-2016 11:38 AM

Crikey! Maybe that's why I look so alarmed.

RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 21-04-2016 03:08 PM

After a while I got very tired of Harriet's boyfriend. He was a real arsehole, always popping round in the evening and picking fights with people in the porch.

[Image: Harriet_and_Donovan.jpg]

What is the point of him? I felt a vague sense of responsibility for Wanda's daughter's wellbeing, so intervened to break them up. Harriet celebrated her freedom by leaping into bed with James Macdonald, who is her friend Jodie's older brother. He is a better choice in terms of personality but HE IS MARRIED, HARRIET!

[Image: Harriet_and_James.jpg]

You should really have a word with her, Wanda, as she is getting quite a reputation in town.

All these wild hormones appear to be having a strange effect on her paintings.

[Image: ArtyArt.jpg]

Dunno

There are also other consequences....

[Image: Harriet_and_Bump.jpg]

(Yes, we are spying on her through the porch door - sorry about that, Harriet.)

And here is the result. Wanda - meet your granddaughter, Clare.

[Image: Clare.jpg]

Hopefully she'll turn out OK. Fortunately it turned out that nice-but-married James is the daddy, rather than shouty man (I can't remember his name - Donovan, possibly). This is doubly helpful as it makes her Jodie's niece, so she can help with childcare. Good.

Yes