www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE! (/showthread.php?tid=11802)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE! - Minty - 28-01-2014 01:21 PM

BeatingHeart YahooBeatingHeart

Mustn't squee mustn't squee mustn't squee - SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: New Game Of Thrones season four promo vid out - Caspin - 28-01-2014 03:24 PM

Quite squeeeeee there aren't you! Biggrin

You may need to be on your best non-spoiler behaviour just for a little while, as I still have not watched the last series! My box set is supposed to arrive in February and then I will speedily catch up.

Or just blab away and I'll avoid this thread until I'm ready. Smile

RE: New Game Of Thrones season four promo vid out - Caspin - 28-01-2014 09:42 PM

I just had this video shown to me and chuckled.

The dancing old dude at the end Biggrin

RE: New Game Of Thrones season four promo vid out - Minty - 09-03-2014 08:31 PM

The day Tyrion regretted putting LSD into the turtle stew.

[Image: eeefca5f4e42dcf4f205d38638e40b13.jpg]

RE: New Game Of Thrones season four promo vid out - Caspin - 10-03-2014 11:26 PM

Aw, they're so close and cuddly, those Lannister siblings, aren't they. So very close!

RE: New Game Of Thrones season four promo vid out - Minty - 13-03-2014 05:37 PM

Hodor has now come out as gay (that'll keep the meme makers busy!) - however the big news is those playing Cersei & Bronn are having to be kept apart from one another off set because they nearly killed one another on it. Apparently they used to be married to one another & in good showbiz style it ended messily. Shocked

RE: New Game Of Thrones season four promo vid out - Caspin - 13-03-2014 09:22 PM

Yeah I can kind of imagine them together. Nothing like an acrimonious divorce to provide entertainment for the rest of the cast - or to bore them all to death!

RE: New Game Of Thrones season four promo vid out - Minty - 14-03-2014 07:16 PM

Holy ****!

You know Bronn did this?

I didn't know he was also the dude who did this!

Shocked

RE: New Game Of Thrones season four promo vid out - Caspin - 14-03-2014 09:27 PM

He is so The Man! Biggrin

RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread - Minty - 07-04-2014 08:27 PM

Anyone else saw the first episode of the new series yet? If not, let me know & I can do something about that! Wink

Brilliant first episode as almost everyone gets a slice of the action. Best line goes to "Piggy" Tyrell (I choked on the tea I was drinking from laughing), but it's Arya & the Hound that steal the show at the end (another scene done better than the book, & I cheered at the end because it WASN'T what happened in the book)

This is going to be great! Yahoo