www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Hi this is djaygamer - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Hi this is djaygamer (/showthread.php?tid=11919)

Hi this is djaygamer - djaygamer - 05-10-2014 05:12 AM

Greetings my name is David aka djaygamer
I have been simming since the very first Sims game - The Sims 1. Loved every game ever since, I use to be quite heavily involved in the simming community back when The Sims 2 was around. My username back then was princedeej28 or thesimdeej! I use to write Sim Challenges all the time and people use to love playing my challenges as it gave them a sense of achievement, I would love to get back on that pony if this website forum allowed me to showcase my creativity.

RE: Hi this is djaygamer - Minty - 05-10-2014 10:30 AM

... or thesimdeej33 and djayman25 for that matter Tongue

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you'll be able to show us your creativity here as much as you hope.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: Hi this is djaygamer - Caspin - 05-10-2014 03:28 PM

Hi there and welcome to Sims Forums!

Yes, hop back on that pony, why not! Biggrin

RE: Hi this is djaygamer - djaygamer - 06-10-2014 08:40 AM

Hi Minty
Do you remember me as djayman25 do you? that goes back to when I was in the sims 1 forums! I couldn't even remember I had that one till you reminded me of me, just goes to show I have been around for years.
So which section should I post my Sims 2 and Sims 3 Challenges in?

RE: Hi this is djaygamer - Minty - 07-10-2014 07:02 AM

All active stories, legacies & challenges you are doing go here now:-

http://www.simsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: Hi this is djaygamer - djaygamer - 07-10-2014 12:54 PM

Cool thanks, I just brought back one of my Sims 2 Challenges, I will be doing a mixture of Sims 2 and Sims 3 Challenges to start off with. Eventually I will do Sims 4 Challenges when I actually get the game. I haven't got it just yet, as a matter of fact it is Im getting it for christmas