www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Weekend fun! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Weekend fun! (/showthread.php?tid=1310)

Weekend fun! - wasabi_airlines - 30-03-2008 01:37 AM

Sims should be able to go to themeparks and movies and other stuff like that!!coz on the weekends my sims have nothing to do..! :-*They could also go to other houses AND you could control them!! :o

Re: Weekend fun! - wasabi_airlines - 30-03-2008 02:08 AM

duz anyone have anything to say??? :'(  im sad now
lol!

Re: Weekend fun! - 2ppanther - 30-03-2008 04:34 PM

i think it would be nice for your simd to be able to go over some elses home  and be in control of your of you sims

Re: Weekend fun! - Cassie - 30-03-2008 05:01 PM

Well there will be parks and pools and things where the kids can hang out on their Saturdays. So I like that. But I don't think they'll be doing any theme parks lol. Okay they might do, maybe, in an EP. Wink Smile

Re: Weekend fun! - wasabi_airlines - 06-04-2008 01:30 AM

yeah i was thinking do you think that ea willy make any more eps for sims2 or concentrate on sims3?? :o I hope they do coz i probaly wont get sims3 for a while...  :-[

Re: Weekend fun! - Cassie - 06-04-2008 01:37 AM

(06-04-2008 01:30 AM)wasabi_airlines link Wrote:yeah i was thinking do you think that ea willy make any more eps for sims2 or concentrate on sims3?? :o I hope they do coz i probaly wont get sims3 for a while...  :-[

The remoured next EP is Apartment Life, though nobody knows for sure. I think they will do one last EP, and do something like they did in Makin' Magic and put a disk containing tons of TS3 info in with it. Well, at least I hope they do. It's a long time until TS3 :-\...

Re: Weekend fun! - wasabi_airlines - 06-04-2008 01:43 AM

Yeah i think they should do one city and country life! you could have chickens and sheep... and not dogs who look like sheep... well this sims3 not sims2 so i should express my feelings elsewhere,..... ??? :o 8)