www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1417)

Pages: 1 2 3

Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - --gor-geous;; - 02-04-2008 09:50 PM

Okay.. So i think that it would be really cool if there was like alchahol involved and like.. all ages should be able to drink except babies and toddlers but kids and teen agers should be aloud but then if they got caught they would have to have like some kind of punishment like community service and like.. grounding..I also think that there should be aloud smoking for teenagers and adults and elders... and also if the teenagers got caught smoking then they woul dhave some community service and stuff like that.I also would like to add that there should be teenage pregnancy and instead of a baby just popping out of a diamond you actually have to go to the hospital and go throw laber and stuff like that. I think that would be soo cool!! And I also think that kids should be able to kiss and make out with people but again if they got caught then there would be some drastic actin haha... and yeahh I think there should be more options like...giving hickies and like stuff like that.. What do you think ?

Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - jasminep303 - 03-04-2008 04:01 AM

thats kind of disturbing...

Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - Bat - 03-04-2008 04:02 AM

I don't think any of those are role model ideas.

Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - Bexy 1239 - 03-04-2008 01:54 PM

teen pregnancy is not going to happen. it'd raise the rating to "M" which would make EA lose sales, so they wouldn't do it. same goes for alcohol and smoking. too unacceptable. i don't think i'd like to watch my sim kids making out either... i like it when they just give cute hugs. it'd just make them seem like sluts. i think it's wrong, but whatever. you're opinion, not mine. :]

Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - bambigoddess - 03-04-2008 02:57 PM

I think you're just trying to turn the near-perfect world of the Sims into our world (actually, a worse version of our world, as I don't see many kids making out, or smoking and drinking for that matter).

The fact is it's not reality - it's a game. And it shall remain as such. EAxis is only changing graphics and the way the game works, not the standards they previously set. If they wanted the game to be that realistic, they wouldn't call it 'woohoo', now would they?

Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - tv_freak - 03-04-2008 03:23 PM

why are people constantly trying to ad so much realism into the game?
as i've said many times before if you're gonna add real stuff add only the good stuff
the sims is a game and it's suppose to be fun why ruin our sims' life with the stuff that ruin our lives?
plus it's also a game for kids and i don't think that many parents would like their kids playing a game that showes them you can drink and smoke som ea would lose sales so that probebly won't happend

Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - ChalyssaMuch - 04-04-2008 02:15 PM

(02-04-2008 09:50 PM)--gor-geous;; link Wrote:Okay.. So i think that it would be really cool if there was like alchahol involved and like.. all ages should be able to drink except babies and toddlers but kids and teen agers should be aloud but then if they got caught they would have to have like some kind of punishment like community service and like.. grounding..I also think that there should be aloud smoking for teenagers and adults and elders... and also if the teenagers got caught smoking then they woul dhave some community service and stuff like that.I also would like to add that there should be teenage pregnancy and instead of a baby just popping out of a diamond you actually have to go to the hospital and go throw laber and stuff like that. I think that would be soo cool!! And I also think that kids should be able to kiss and make out with people but again if they got caught then there would be some drastic actin haha... and yeahh I think there should be more options like...giving hickies and like stuff like that.. What do you think ?

I highly doubt any of that will fly in the sims 3. They want the game to appeal to all different types of people..of all ages and gaming experiences. so things like drugs alcohol underage s3x etc..is definately not going to happen. sorry.
Its nice to think so realistically..but also just asking too much. no offense

Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - Cassie - 04-04-2008 04:53 PM

Okay, alcohol is possible. But drugs, teen pregnancies and kids making out etc etc is not going to be there. We know it wont, because The Sims is not that type of game and it would raise the game rating. Please stop and think about what you're posting for a moment, and realise how unrealistic it sounds. Okay, it's realistic in our would (well, to a point) but not in the Sims world, not in Perfect Pleasantville. And same from me, no offence meant by this, I'm just stating what I think is the obvious. Wink

Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - ChalyssaMuch - 04-04-2008 05:32 PM

(04-04-2008 04:53 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Okay, alcohol is possible. But drugs, teen pregnancies and kids making out etc etc is not going to be there. We know it wont, because The Sims is not that type of game and it would raise the game rating. Please stop and think about what you're posting for a moment, and realise how unrealistic it sounds. Okay, it's realistic in our would (well, to a point) but not in the Sims world, not in Perfect Pleasantville. And same from me, no offence meant by this, I'm just stating what I think is the obvious. Wink

true..because the sims 2 had champagne? alcohol might be included to a certain extent..but i dont think it will go as far to make drunks out of the sims..and it would be an adult only option. but thats if they even considered it ok, which i doubt.

Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - 2ppanther - 20-04-2008 04:52 AM

alcohol yes teen pregnancy yea