www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
holidays - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: holidays (/showthread.php?tid=1462)

Pages: 1 2

holidays - southernchick13 - 05-04-2008 06:46 PM

Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving they should @ least have those main hoilidays (if their is more im srry i just thought of those for the main holidays) and have some hoiliday themed stuff 4 that special time of the year like christmas trees!!!!

Re: holidays - AmandaSandyCat - 05-04-2008 07:05 PM

That'd be nice, but if a religious group's holiday gets left out it might cause trouble, but still a great idea! Smile

Re: holidays - lilia2055 - 05-04-2008 07:14 PM

thanksgiving is not a main holiday in europe.

Re: holidays - tv_freak - 05-04-2008 08:22 PM

as i've said before cristian holidays are not a good idea
sims holidays would be fantastic

Re: holidays - michellej9512 - 05-04-2008 09:23 PM

That would be great to have holidays and on christmas they could give each other present and on halloween they could go trick or treating. I want to do that in sims 2 but all it did was give decorations and nothing special happened.

Re: holidays - gothika - 05-04-2008 10:38 PM

great ideas!! but some poeple would get mad cause that's like kinda having reglion in the game and i don't think EA would want that because that could end in a law suit which would be really bad  Tongue

Re: holidays - ChalyssaMuch - 05-04-2008 11:18 PM

I dont think they can add stuff like that..because they are all originating from a religion..and this is shipped all over the world and all kinds of heritages play this game..
they might be able to have holiday breaks though..but i dont think they can name actual holidays.

Re: holidays - wasabi_airlines - 06-04-2008 02:43 AM

On sims 2 they have holiday fun stuff pack which has santa and halloween decorations so maybe an ep or a sp for sims3 coz the people who dont want it dont have to buy it! also the tooth fairy shoul be ale to come if they lost a tooth! :-X

Re: holidays - simmy1smeeve - 06-04-2008 02:44 AM

Tooth Fairy! I like that idea ;D I used to get FIVE DOLLARS from the tooth fairy! Woo-hoo! Too bad I don't lose teeth anymore Sad

Re: holidays - wasabi_airlines - 06-04-2008 02:51 AM

i havent lost a tooth since like 2 years! and i usually get $1 or $2! Hopfully i can nt lose any more teeth then i wont need braces! i already have a plate and my teeth arnt that bad!