www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Forums Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed (/showthread.php?tid=1562)

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Paul - 18-04-2008 08:57 PM

Well, keep trying - practice make pergect.

One..little...mistake! AAH!! Tongue

-Supergeek

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - bambigoddess - 18-04-2008 08:59 PM

One..little...mistake! AAH!! Tongue

No problem, Paul...again, practice makes perfect. Wink

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Cassie - 18-04-2008 09:00 PM

nO PROBLM, pSUL... aGAIN, PRACTICE MSKKD PERFECT. Wink

Oopsy..

Probably talking on this forum so much has helped me out... I'm working on getting 12,467 posts. I think that's the highest amount of posts I ever made on a forum in my life. Long way off yet though, hehe.

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Paul - 18-04-2008 09:17 PM

Oopsy... Big Grin

What forum was that!? lol

-Supergeek

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Cassie - 18-04-2008 09:25 PM

What form was rhay?! lol

Heck, it was ages ago now. I joined it when I was like, 8, and left when I was about 12. They closed it down 3 years ago now... it was a random forum focussed on randomness and forum games Big Grin. I wish I could even remember what it was called... something 'Box' I think... it wasn't as fun as it is here though, I only went on when I was bored. Wink

EDIT: Forgot to type the sentence. :Smile

There's nothing like a pint of washing liquid on a rosy Saturday afternoon. Wink

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - bambigoddess - 22-04-2008 05:12 PM

There's nothing like a pint of washing liquid on a rosy Saturday afternoon. Wink

Wow...a forum devoted to randomness? Maybe it would have been more fun had some of the members of this forum been there. Wink

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Cassie - 22-04-2008 06:24 PM

Wow... a forum devotged to randomness? Maye it would have been more dun had some id the memners of this foum een there.

Some of you just may have been, for all I know. Wink

This is your sentece: Je ne peux pas parler français, ainsi je laisserai la musique géniale fais parler, parlant maintenant Wink

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Thoughttheywereskittles - 22-04-2008 07:56 PM

jr ne pauyc ooas parlwer francal ajuns jje lalserrsal la nyfsuquw qenlama fals parler paeleanr mainrwena

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Thoughttheywereskittles - 22-04-2008 07:57 PM

opps forgot this:Get N or get out

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - bambigoddess - 22-04-2008 08:03 PM

Get N or get out

Nice sentence, Cassie. Luckily I understood it. Wink