www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Forums Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed (/showthread.php?tid=1562)

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Cassie - 24-04-2008 05:51 PM

Well... it's dekish. Kind of betwenn blonde and bruntete. Wink

Oh, okay. ) Well, everyone can have their own blonde moments, even if you have green hair. Wink

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - bambigoddess - 24-04-2008 07:39 PM

Oh okay. ) Well, everyone can have their own blonde moments, even if you have green hair. Wink

Oh...green hair. Now that would be something. I don't think it'd suit me, though. Wink

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Freakziilla - 24-04-2008 10:02 PM

Oh... grean hear. Now that would be somethign. id on't tzhnk it's sout me, though. Wink

Damn... I haven't been online for 2 days and I  already forgot how to type. >_<

- // ::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - CountryGal4132 - 25-04-2008 01:44 AM

danm I haven't been online for two days and already I already forgot how to type. 

Yay, almost

how do you spell cat, rat, mat or maybe even hat?

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Cassie - 05-05-2008 11:42 AM

How do you soell vat, taye or maybe ebm hat?

I was hoping I might have imrpoved since then but... clearly not. {no}

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - bambigoddess - 05-05-2008 04:45 PM

I was hoping I might have improved since then but... clearly not.

Sorry, can't type the smiley as I don't know the code for it...and I didn't include your typo, either. Wink

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Cassie - 05-05-2008 07:25 PM

Sorry, van;t tyeo the sue as I dont know the coede for ir... and I didn;t include your typo, either. Wink

I did that typo on purpose, just to see if the next person would include it or not. Big Grin

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Paul - 05-05-2008 11:28 PM

I did that typo on purpose, just to see if the next person would include it or not Big Grin

I am really good at this gammme!

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - TS3roxmysox - 05-05-2008 11:32 PM

sentence: lol Cassie big mess up there

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Paul - 05-05-2008 11:33 PM

lol Cassie big mess up there

WOO! I got it!

^ Sentence.