www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Forums Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed (/showthread.php?tid=1562)

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - BroadwayBeckons - 17-04-2009 05:21 PM

Damn, I can type today

Type: SimsForums.net is an unofficial fansite and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Electronic Arts Inc.

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - gothika - 18-04-2009 06:43 PM

Sims forums is an unoffical fansite and is not affliated with or endoresed by Electronic Arts Inc.
Type: Damn that was long XD

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Ugly Von - 18-04-2009 09:51 PM

Damn ghtat was long
Type: HOLLYWOOD we never goin down

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - gothika - 19-04-2009 01:39 AM

HOLLYWOOD we never goin down.
Type: Your siggy moves.

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - BroadwayBeckons - 19-04-2009 07:22 AM

Your siggy moves.

Type: SimsForums.net design, images and other data is Copyright SimsForums.net 2008 and may not be reproduced. All Rights Reserved.

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - -[gooey kablooey]- - 20-04-2009 09:56 PM

Long much! I'm gonna have to open my eyes to re-read the sentence! Tongue

Simsofrums.net designs, images and other data is Copyright Simsforums.net 2008 and may not be reproduced. All Rights Reserved.

Only one teensy mistake.

Type: Shortcuts: Hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview.

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - BroadwayBeckons - 20-04-2009 11:33 PM

Shortcuts: Hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview.

Type: With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Majick - 22-04-2009 01:13 AM

With a Quick-reply you can use bulliten board code and smileys as you would in a normal post , but much more convieniently.

Yikes that was long ... now type:

Pftpftpftpftpftpft!!!

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - BroadwayBeckons - 22-04-2009 01:39 AM

Pftpftpftpftpftpft!!!

Type: American Idol

Re: Type This Sentence With Your Eyes Closed - Majick - 22-04-2009 07:06 AM

American idol.

o.o  Type:

In the middle of the night, I can hear the lions call.