www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
wow! great idea! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Feedback & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: wow! great idea! (/showthread.php?tid=1607)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: wow! great idea! - bambigoddess - 18-04-2008 01:45 AM

Well that's lame...

Re: wow! great idea! - Paul - 18-04-2008 01:46 AM

I know! Go look! Em was really P.Oed even though it wasn't much!

-Supergeek

Re: wow! great idea! - bambigoddess - 18-04-2008 03:47 AM

Yeah, I saw. Interesting...

Re: wow! great idea! - ChalyssaMuch - 18-04-2008 03:50 AM

yeah i find it hard to reply to a post after reading a post as blank as that..and thats what it might as well be..a blank empty post.

Re: wow! great idea! - heather - 18-04-2008 06:26 AM

I don't think members use it to boost their post count. They could sit in the games forum to do that.

I know that I have done it, and it is just to let the poster know that I think it is a good idea.
But if it will keep you happy, I can try to expand my posts a bit. I certainly don't care how many posts I have or don't have.  Big Grin

Re: wow! great idea! - Cassie - 18-04-2008 11:10 AM

Most of us don't care, I'll admit you that, but there's still members out there who post one-word answers to boost post count, without a doubt. Of course not all, but some do. I just think that if you have nothing to say, then just don't say anything, and wait until something comes into your head, then post it.

Re: wow! great idea! - dejadejavu - 18-04-2008 01:17 PM

(18-04-2008 01:15 AM)YOU! Crank dat Supergeek! link Wrote:What I do is that I'll say what I think goes with the idea, and tell them that their idea is great or awesome or cool or whatever.

I agree, that's a pathetic attempt at boosting your posts. Like I said in my thread "Posting Contents", it's not a contest for most posts. And I think people think that.

-Supergeek

Yea, I read your thread after I posted this. I had actually read it before but then I forgot.

(18-04-2008 03:50 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah i find it hard to reply to a post after reading a post as blank as that..and thats what it might as well be..a blank empty post.

I know! It kills the momentum and flow of ideas...haha. I sound so pretentious.

(18-04-2008 06:26 AM)heather link Wrote:I don't think members use it to boost their post count. They could sit in the games forum to do that.

I know that I have done it, and it is just to let the poster know that I think it is a good idea.
But if it will keep you happy, I can try to expand my posts a bit. I certainly don't care how many posts I have or don't have.  Big Grin

Yea, you're definitely not the type of person I had in mind when I started this thread. I've nodded in agreement to many of your posts Smile

Re: wow! great idea! - bambigoddess - 18-04-2008 02:15 PM

See, that's what I mean...that's why I feel so torn.

But yes, it would help if instead of just posting "I agree" if one would post why they agree and such.

Re: wow! great idea! - heather - 19-04-2008 01:26 PM

Sometimes I am a bit short on time, and I tend to try and read as many of the posts that I can. And sometimes I just post a quick reply.
Some posts have ideas I would never have thought of, and others posts just make me laugh. As their writers intended I am sure.
It is a very interesting forum.  Smile

Re: wow! great idea! - DaBoogadie - 19-04-2008 03:19 PM

Sometimes we have to live with the monsters that we create. I'm refering to the 'One time posters' thread. Sometimes I think that this site is just a posting contest. Come on, there isn't enough information about the Sims 3 To fill one page, let alone the hundreds or even thousands of posts that some of you have made. That doesn't leave a lot to be said. So having said THAT......Cool thread.