www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
wow! great idea! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Feedback & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: wow! great idea! (/showthread.php?tid=1607)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: wow! great idea! - bambigoddess - 20-04-2008 05:07 PM

No problem. I completely understand.

Re: wow! great idea! - simmy1smeeve - 20-04-2008 05:55 PM

I agree that the phrases "Wow, great idea!" and "Cool!" are getting old. I consider short posts like that spam, but that's just me. I guess people just don't know how to describe what they think of the idea very well.

Re: wow! great idea! - dejadejavu - 20-04-2008 05:56 PM

(20-04-2008 03:49 PM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:I've told them about their answers in a thread but they appeared to ignore me. I didn't want to get anymore involved as it really isn't my job, but I just wish those sort of posts would be deleted - once the person knows that they won't gain anymore posts (because it'll be deleted and therefore the post count will decrease) they will stop dong it, and others won't be as tempted to do the same.

But there I go again, sticking my nose in things that aren't my business. :Smile I'm sorry. Sad

Yea I've seen some of your posts ever-so-politing chiding a one word poster*.

*We have to come up with an idea for what to call these people. I can't come up with a good one!

Re: wow! great idea! - Cassie - 20-04-2008 09:37 PM

Really? I don't rememer which thread it was in now, but yes, I just felt I had to say something. However, I encountered a lot more of those 'Yeah' posts after saying that, so I just give up trying to handle it myself. It's up to the mods and admins if they want to do anything about these kinds of posts, because that member in particular is thinking this is okay. I'm not trying to interfere, despite how it sounds, I'm just putting it across. Wink

As for a name... oh dear, I'm at a loss! I'm trying to think creatively lol! I will get back to you on this, if I can think of something. Wink

Re: wow! great idea! - FOBluvr987 - 21-04-2008 12:46 AM

I like really long and thought out posts!
That's how ya boost yer karma!  Wink

Re: wow! great idea! - bambigoddess - 21-04-2008 02:08 AM

Most definitely. Posts that actually show that some thought has been put into them are usually more deserving of karma than "other" posts are. Wink

Re: wow! great idea! - FOBluvr987 - 24-04-2008 12:43 AM

I've gained 4 karma points in the past week. I'm on a roll.

My attempts of humor quite are sad.

[Image: sushi-for-2.jpg]

I'll just stick to making long posts that hurt my poor wittle fingers.  Big Grin

Re: wow! great idea! - bambigoddess - 24-04-2008 01:03 AM

...Oh, I get it!

Sorry...I'm a bit slow. Wink

Re: wow! great idea! - ChalyssaMuch - 24-04-2008 01:24 AM

man i am seeing more and more of those posts everywhere..
its driving me insane.

Re: wow! great idea! - FOBluvr987 - 24-04-2008 02:20 AM

I recall supergeek making a thread about this and it got locked...