www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Selling Houses - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Selling Houses (/showthread.php?tid=1686)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Selling Houses - gothika - 25-04-2008 12:11 AM

I think that in TS3 that we should actually be able to sell the houses.
Instead of just moving out. Plus when the sims move out they apparently take the appliances.
So my new sims never have their basic stuff.
I don't know if anyone actually proposed something like this  :Smile
Feedback?

Re: Selling Houses - CountryGal4132 - 25-04-2008 12:13 AM

sounds good, I would love to sell my home.  It would be really cool if you could meet the sims that moved into your sims old house and maybe your sim could become friends with them. 

Re: Selling Houses - Cassie - 25-04-2008 12:19 AM

It would be nice if a Sim could own more than one house, and rent out the other houses to other Sims who could pay him or her every month (so basically pay the rent). And when they forget the rent, they can get evicted..

Re: Selling Houses - CountryGal4132 - 25-04-2008 12:22 AM

(25-04-2008 12:19 AM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:It would be nice if a Sim could own more than one house, and rent out the other houses to other Sims who could pay him or her every month (so basically pay the rent). And when they forget the rent, they can get evicted..

I can see the looks of horror and grief on the evicted sims faces when they find out.  haha, like it's not funny but then again, it sort of is.  What would be the point of evicting them if you weren't going to have fun.  Of course, if your sim is nice, they might help them find a temporary home and if they aren't then they might laugh at the evicted family.  I would laugh if the victim was someone like Mrs. Crumplebottom, or even better if it was Mrs. Crumplebottom!

Re: Selling Houses - The Adam Diamond - 25-04-2008 12:45 AM

ive always wanted real estate that isn't like the rubbishy version in open for business. and i DO wish sims wouldn't take their appliances!
the game should automatically not sell anything in the plumbing or aplliance category.

hooray for you!

Re: Selling Houses - ChalyssaMuch - 25-04-2008 01:01 AM

(25-04-2008 12:11 AM)Pixie link Wrote:I think that in TS3 that we should actually be able to sell the houses.
Instead of just moving out. Plus when the sims move out they apparently take the appliances.
So my new sims never have their basic stuff.
I don't know if anyone actually proposed something like this  :Smile
Feedback?

sweet idea hooray to you..i didnt think of it and i havent heard it anywhere else..i think its an awesome idea..i think we should be able to put it up for sale have a sign in the yard..and then some sim could call up and make an offer and we can accept..or decline..whatevers clever..so our sims can make money off the house more realistically..
and i would love to see sims..pack up when they know they are moving..and store things in their cars...or call a moving van/truck or something..

Re: Selling Houses - CountryGal4132 - 25-04-2008 01:04 AM

ya, I would love to see like a sim call a moving company and see the truck come and load all of your sims possessions.

Re: Selling Houses - gothika - 25-04-2008 01:05 AM

yeah (:
whenever i did move out a sim i had to cheat  :Smile.
lol but they didn't make it "real" which isn't the whole point of the game.
Evicted would be cool. Also if you don't move you could settle it in court.
Then maybe the Business career could be useful  ;D. And if your a lawyer you could defend yourself.
And not waste money Wink 

Re: Selling Houses - ChalyssaMuch - 25-04-2008 01:09 AM

(25-04-2008 01:04 AM)CountryGal4132 link Wrote:ya, I would love to see like a sim call a moving company and see the truck come and load all of your sims possessions.

yeah and then set them up too..but then again i would rather do that part myself..but still lol

Re: Selling Houses - CountryGal4132 - 25-04-2008 01:11 AM

ya, make sure u or a family member is a lawyer lol!  save money and maybe win the case! 

also, ya well your sim could probably like help with the packing and help tell the movers where to put furniture.  And of course when the annoying sim moves out u could watch it yell and get mad at the movers telling them to be careful with the antique furniture or the glass vase lol!