www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Roller Coasters!!! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Roller Coasters!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1716)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Roller Coasters!!! - AmandaSandyCat - 26-04-2008 11:16 PM

I got this idea cause my class went to Dolly Wood yesterday Wink ! At the end of the ride your sims could get pictures and videos of the ride! I think it would be cool! And also, your sims could own an amusement park and build roller coasters! They could also get souveneirs at the parks! [move]What do you think?[/move]

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - simmy1smeeve - 26-04-2008 11:29 PM

I voted "it would be fine". It's not something I absolutely need in my game, but it would be a cool addition. Smile

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - Cassie - 26-04-2008 11:38 PM

In an EP, I would adore a theme park! However, I put 'It would be fine', because like Chanel, it's not something I desperately need in the game. But I do love the idea! Wink

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - 2ppanther - 26-04-2008 11:50 PM

yeah rollar coasters

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - The Adam Diamond - 27-04-2008 02:30 AM

i vote dit would be okay, because, as everyone lese syas, it's not something we desperately need or anything...

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - bambigoddess - 29-04-2008 05:09 PM

I, personally, would love a theme park. It may not be something we desperately need, but it's a great idea. It's different than the same old Vacation/Bon Voyage and Pets/Pets thing they have going. I'm tired of remakes. New ideas are great!

Have a karma. Wink

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - natinati12 - 29-04-2008 11:48 PM

theme park

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - Paul - 30-04-2008 12:16 AM

Isn't that what RCT3 is for? Tongue Well I voted yes yes yes! Tongue

-Supergeek

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - ChalyssaMuch - 30-04-2008 12:35 AM

Yes i have been wanting a theme park for the sims for quite awhile now and in ts3 the whole amusement park idea would be awesome..
i have a theme park right by my house..so i think some neighborhoods should have them.. cause all the kids buy passes for the summer every year.
and theres all sorts of fun things to do candy shops..food stands..good ol cotton candy..water slides..fun stuff that i would love to have sims do.

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - dejadejavu - 30-04-2008 05:08 AM

I voted not really. Its not that I don't like the idea...it just would require so much computer power and not add that much awesomeness. I do think that there should be some sort of fair, or activities that sims can do.