www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Roller Coasters!!! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Roller Coasters!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1716)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - bambigoddess - 30-04-2008 04:19 PM

I was just thinking about a fair as I was reading the other posts. That would be really neat. All the greatness of a theme park condensed to one little area. That way it doesn't take so much power to run it.

I like it. Smile Either way, I think it's a great idea, still.

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - ChalyssaMuch - 30-04-2008 08:35 PM

yeah i would love a small amusement park/fair whatever..doesnt have to be huge..just a few rides..the classic ones.. like ferris wheel rollercoaster..and idk..
anyway..and then little food stands for cotton candy icecream elephant ears..
and some fair games maybe?? where you can win small stuffed animals and jewelry or something..it doesnt have to be a big fancy thing that eats all our comp memory..but a small fun thing for sims to do.

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - *Eternal Memory* - 01-05-2008 08:42 PM

I'd love roller coasters and theme parks, it would be fun.  {yes}  {lol}

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - ChalyssaMuch - 02-05-2008 05:50 AM

im trying to think of all the fun things at theme parks so i can think of the perfect one for the game..
whats everyones favorite things about them??

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - dejadejavu - 03-05-2008 08:38 PM

I think there could be a fair more geared towards family/kids/cutesy dates so it wouldn't have to be so huge. There could be two or three kiddy rides that adults could enjoy as well. Maybe one of them would be restricted to kids. Then the parents or whoever could watch and point out their kids/take pictures.

Then there could be lots of different stands that sold food/games/crafts. There would definitely have to be funnel cake, popcorn, corn dogs etc. Then there could be face painting booths, henna stands, one of those things where you spin a circle and all sorts of paint flies onto a piece of paper in a cool pattern, and a thing where you put a penny into a machine and it stamps a cool pattern onto it. And then there should be a few classic fair games like throwing a ball into a bottle.

Just all this happening in a condensed area would take a serious toll on any computer. I can't even fathom rollercoasters, but who knows maybe with new engine it will be possible. I think all this and other things should be included in a "Let's Go Out" EP.

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - ChalyssaMuch - 05-05-2008 05:17 AM

i agree with you
i think it should a small hangout kinda place with just a few rides.

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - bambigoddess - 11-05-2008 06:26 PM

I do like the fair idea. A theme park may be a bit much. But maybe as an EP, that way you don't have to have it if you don't want it.

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - Egypt87771 - 12-05-2008 09:34 PM

I put it would be ok....
I mean I wouldn't need roller coasters much...
But I like that idea ;]]

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - bambigoddess - 12-05-2008 11:19 PM

That's how I feel, too. Smile

Re: Roller Coasters!!! - Egypt87771 - 13-05-2008 01:24 AM

I think it's too much extra Tongue