www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Hello... - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Hello... (/showthread.php?tid=1778)

Pages: 1 2

Hello... - eternalbunny - 03-05-2008 12:47 AM

I know it's a bit late, since I've been posting for a couple of days now. Anyways, this is a great forum, way more calm than a couple of other Sims forums I've been to.

So, hello, it's been wonderful talking to you guys.

Re: Hello... - Paul - 03-05-2008 01:34 AM

Hello! It's wonderful talking to you, too!

Anyway, if you don't know by now, my name is Paul and people call me Supergeek. And now so can you. Wink

Have fun on the forums!

-Supergeek

Re: Hello... - eternalbunny - 03-05-2008 01:40 AM

lol, okay Big Grin

Re: Hello... - Majick - 04-05-2008 03:09 AM

Hello eternalbunny!

I love your icon!!! Gaara is my all-time favorite Naruto character *obsessive*

And welcome to the forum and the likes. My name is Jeni, but people here just call me Majick, so feel free to use either.

Re: Hello... - Cassie - 04-05-2008 11:20 AM

Hi eternalbunny!

I am glad you are settling into the forums and enjoying it here, that is pleasant to here. {yes}

I am Cassie, 15-years-old, and erm... I post a lot. Smile Often about HP and Twilight as well as Sims.

Well, have fun! Big Grin

Re: Hello... - dejadejavu - 04-05-2008 01:23 PM

Hi there!

I'm Nicole, I'm 18 and I feel like I post a lot but then if I look at users such as Cassie^^^ and Bambi it becomes very clear that I don't.

And yea, you're right about the forums being calmer than most. We don't like to hate Smile

Welcome  {clap}

Re: Hello... - Cassie - 04-05-2008 01:39 PM

It hasn't always been calm, once upon a time I remember it being rather hectic, but in a good way. But it was very busy. Things have cooled into the ocean now.

And I feel like you post all the time, Nicole, but I think it's juts because I post a lot in Off-Topic/Forum Games too, that gives me half of my posts. That and the fact I'm ill and have nothing better to do than... post. {yes}

Re: Hello... - TS3roxmysox - 04-05-2008 10:19 PM

(04-05-2008 01:39 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:It hasn't always been calm, once upon a time I remember it being rather hectic, but in a good way. But it was very busy. Things have cooled into the ocean now.

And I feel like you post all the time, Nicole, but I think it's juts because I post a lot in Off-Topic/Forum Games too, that gives me half of my posts. That and the fact I'm ill and have nothing better to do than... post. {yes}

bbs is bad i dont like it

Re: Hello... - Cassie - 04-05-2008 10:23 PM

Thanks for agreeing, I was thinking people might get a little mad with me but it seems lots of you agree. Well, the BBS can be bad if it wants to be, it has nothing to do with me, because they're there and I'm here amongst very nice creative and friendly people. Tongue Big Grin

Re: Hello... - Majick - 05-05-2008 01:41 AM

I've only visits the  TS2.com BBS ... once ... since this fan-forum opened. When I needed to get additional votes on what to do with Dante's love-life, lol. Other than that, I haven't done anything with it.