www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... (/showthread.php?tid=1806)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - The Adam Diamond - 05-05-2008 10:58 AM

I never actually introduced myself, and i have this strange, obsessive and compulsive behaviour problem so.... i have to!

Yes, i am a senior sim, and i have posted over 200 times, but... yeah!

I like birds and diamonds!

So yeah, feel free to react to my obsessive behaviour now! Smile

Re: I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - Cassie - 05-05-2008 11:27 AM

Hi! Welcome ({rolleyes}) to the forums!

I feel I know you pretty well, but I am Cassie, I'm 15 and I am obsessed with HP/Twilight/Simmies! Big Grin

I hope you have liked it here so far and plan to stay for a while. Wink

PS: Meh, I never made myself an introduction thread and I SO wish I had now. Sad

Re: I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - bambigoddess - 05-05-2008 05:06 PM

Welcome, Adam! I'm sure you already know plenty about me, as well. Wink

And you still can, Cassie...nobody's stopping you. I'm sure you'll have a BUNCH of replies. Wink

Re: I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - Cassie - 05-05-2008 06:23 PM

Hehe, maybe I should? I'd feel a bit of a pleb, but I will consider making one later today. {yes}

Re: I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - TS3roxmysox - 05-05-2008 09:30 PM

(05-05-2008 11:27 AM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:Hi! Welcome ({rolleyes}) to the forums!

I feel I know you pretty well, but I am Cassie, I'm 15 and I am obsessed with HP/Twilight/Simmies! Big Grin

I hope you have liked it here so far and plan to stay for a while. Wink

PS: Meh, I never made myself an introduction thread and I SO wish I had now. Sad

cassie your fifteen same here
well anyways...

my names Lauren
and i love playing the sims 2 and cant wait for the sims 3
oh yeah and im fifteen and my favorite colors blue lol

Re: I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - Munsta - 05-05-2008 09:50 PM

Welcome to the forums Smile

I am Munsta, nice to meet you Tongue

Re: I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - FOBluvr987 - 05-05-2008 11:04 PM

welcome to the forums

enjoy my welcoming chant
Wink

Re: I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - Paul - 06-05-2008 12:10 AM

Hello, and welcome to the forums! {rolleyes}

I'm Paul, but you can call me Supergeek!

Re: I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - The Adam Diamond - 06-05-2008 10:54 AM

YAY!

I never actually thought i would meet people for the first time again!

its such an honour!, lol.

and i DO plan to stay for a while.
You Can't get rid of me that easily!  {woot} (that is exactly like my real-life face!)

Re: I've never actually officially Introduced Myself... - bambigoddess - 06-05-2008 01:52 PM

That's amazing! They must have made that smiley in your honour, then. Wink