www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread (/showthread.php?tid=2264)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - The Adam Diamond - 13-06-2008 08:33 AM

*Cause I couldn't help myself!*

The Sims 3 Superheroes Expansion Pack (Green Themed Box)

When Pets came out, i often thought about this, and how it would be super cool!

The EP would have the ability to give your sims special powers and gain abilities that normal sims cannot do.
powers could pass through to your children if youre lucky! and powers could also be randomly born with sims. (if your even luckier)

powers could be given out like perks from OFB, or revolve aroung high skill levels or something.

Once your a superhero, random events happen often, and you have to fix them!

The way that Superstar is in it
once your sims become superheroes and have saved the neighbourhood etc. a large pension comes in everyday, and your sims can spend the money on extraordinary items that simply WOW you. (like the walk in fish tank, and the skydiving simulator from TS1). when you go to community lots, fans from all over crowd around you, and beg for attention and stuff like from superstar, except your not an actor, model, or musician, youre a superhero.
and if you don't pay enough attention to your fans, they may give up on you (and may even become your supervillian enemy!)

The way that magic is in it.
Well, obviously, the wide range of special powers.
(flight, invisibility, super strength, mind control, interaction with ghosts, stuff like that.)

The way it is entirely new.
we've never had an EP that is all about superpowers, and random events that happen, GOOD AND EVIL sims, and going over to the other side (not death, good and evil).

The cool main things that could be included.
-Kids will finally have someone to look up to, other than their parents.
-Butlers are back!
-Birdsims!
-Tons of different creatures to make up for the genie! (the hulk, sharkpeople, lizard people, mutants, people made of ice, birdsims)
-The older creatures will get updates to fit in with superpowered lifestyles!
-Some sims will get the power to live forever without spending aspiration points, cheating, or killing a sim every 3 days.
-Now there will be more ways for every person in the neighbourhood to be affected when you play, not just your house!
-SECRET MISSIONS!
-and almost every item people have ever wanted, trampolines, bunk beds, etc.

...and tons more stuff that willl take too long to write down!

I thought this up before we knew about Apartment Life, witches, the reputation meter, etc. I made this official in February!
So yeah, it combines the 2 EP's that everybody wants back, and is in itself entirely new!

When TS3 comes out, it'll be back to everybody moaning about how there is no magic and superstars... UGH.

Anyway, this EP would be great combined with the seamless neighbourhood (Evil things that you have to stop can happen around you) and if you let too much crime happen, you can say Bye Bye! to your fans!

I Crossed out everything that was irrelevant to TS3. This was written a few days AFTER the release of FreeTime, and before we knew about TS3

Re: The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - Chanel - 15-06-2008 06:40 AM

i love this idea, adam! Smile

Re: The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - The Adam Diamond - 15-06-2008 11:10 AM

OMG, someone actually replied! *Shockhorror*

Um.... yay! thanks! Big Grin

Re: The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - eternalbunny - 15-06-2008 04:02 PM

Hideouts (either in the basement or you could by a building)

Secret entrances that open behind a book case or with that special statue

Place to change in to their costume (phone booths, closets, etc...)

Sidekicks or groups/teams

Re: The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - yummybunny - 15-06-2008 04:16 PM

I love this idea too.

Not everyone wants a normal, real-life sim neighborhood.

Some people wants a superhero world, or a space world, or whatever places exists in fiction.

It will be really nice if they make expansion packs that appeals to almost everyone's imagination. 

Re: The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - Jack Kaur - 15-06-2008 09:38 PM

OMG that pack sounds amazing,you obously took time to think about this! cool  {clap} lets hope for it to coe out!

Re: The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - Bat - 15-06-2008 11:18 PM

I like the idea.

{yes} {yes} {yes}

Re: The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - The Adam Diamond - 16-06-2008 07:33 AM

{party}

Yay! I'm glad people like it! Big Grin

Re: The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - Lizzy - 17-06-2008 03:57 PM

Yep, I love this idea! {yes}

Re: The Official Superheroes Expansion Pack Thread - b-rad - 18-06-2008 01:29 AM

i love the idea to...  i want to give karma but how do i? {blush}