www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
A new board (is that what they're called?)... - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Feedback & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: A new board (is that what they're called?)... (/showthread.php?tid=2457)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)... - The Adam Diamond - 11-07-2008 12:44 PM

I walk into them too!

I was just a biit too embarassed to admit it!

Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)... - bambigoddess - 11-07-2008 11:38 PM

You silly moo moos...I walk THROUGH them. Wink Or over them. Or under them. Tongue

Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)... - Cassie - 12-07-2008 08:24 PM

I'm usually looking behind me like a dork and then BAM! The door slaps right into my face, sometimes causing a slight nose bleed and a few sniggers. {blush}

Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)... - bambigoddess - 12-07-2008 09:35 PM

Lots of fun, right? Wink

Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)... - Cassie - 12-07-2008 10:39 PM

My friends have adjusted to my dumbness and embarrassing encounters and so have I. I really don't care anymore. I'll do something stupid and then just get on with it. Smile {tongue}

Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)... - bambigoddess - 12-07-2008 11:59 PM

Same here. Wink Every now and then I'll stop for a laugh, though. Wink

Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)... - Cassie - 13-07-2008 09:14 AM

Sometimes, when I attract an audience, I just smile and wave and walk onwards as though I'm in some sort of sitcom or chick flick you see in the cinema. {rolleyes} I pick up too many Media habbits.

Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)... - bambigoddess - 13-07-2008 02:27 PM

Hehe, nice. Smile Most of the time I don't even notice the people staring at me...it doesn't get to me. Wink

Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)... - Cassie - 13-07-2008 05:17 PM

Sometimes it gets on my nerves when people stare though... like they have nothing better to do...

The worst thing is, you know when you merely want to pop to the shop down the road? It's so hard here, because I have to walk down this busy main road and I can guarantee that some either some Chavs or perverted 20-somethings will peep at me in their cars and my friends laugh. Yeah, thanks guys. {glare} {rolleyes}

Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)... - bambigoddess - 14-07-2008 01:49 AM

Real nice of them, eh? I'm sowwy. Sad