www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
A butler Anyone??? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: A butler Anyone??? (/showthread.php?tid=2547)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

A butler Anyone??? - CountryGal4132 - 14-07-2008 01:49 AM

ok, so in murder mysteries the butler is always the great suspect...at least its a great joke in suspecting him lol!  Anyways, why can sims have nannies but no butlers?  I would think that richer sims would like this...and while I'm at it richer sims would probably like a maid (does better than a nannie maybe but costs more?) and a cook and other household helpers.  Anyway, I hope TS3 makes it so households can hire more help if they are rich enough.  What are your thoughts on this idea?

Re: A butler Anyone??? - The Adam Diamond - 14-07-2008 03:14 AM

There are going to be butlers in Apartment Life! Big Grin

Re: A butler Anyone??? - CountryGal4132 - 14-07-2008 05:02 AM

ok, I must have missed that (probably because I am saving money for TS3 and therefore can't get AL).  That's good though because I really wanted my sim to have a butler and if there is one in AL then there has to be one in TS3!!!  Thanks for catching that...hooray for u!

Re: A butler Anyone??? - b-rad - 14-07-2008 05:03 AM

yeah i read that to

Re: A butler Anyone??? - The Adam Diamond - 14-07-2008 06:20 AM

(14-07-2008 05:02 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:ok, I must have missed that (probably because I am saving money for TS3 and therefore can't get AL).  That's good though because I really wanted my sim to have a butler and if there is one in AL then there has to be one in TS3!!!  Thanks for catching that...hooray for u!
  Aw, thanks! I love it when people Karma me! It's so much rarer these days...

I'm not sure that there would be one in TS3 just because It was in AL.... But we can hope, can't we? Smile

Re: A butler Anyone??? - b-rad - 14-07-2008 06:39 AM

well i dont know

Re: A butler Anyone??? - The Adam Diamond - 14-07-2008 06:57 AM

Stop destroying hope! {tongue}

Re: A butler Anyone??? - CountryGal4132 - 14-07-2008 04:07 PM

yeah, I live off of hope lol!  But I hope they do put a butler in TS3...I mean why create it for one thing and not put it in thier next huge game that should compile all of thier ideas?  It's possible they won't but I hope they do.  If they don't maybe a butler will show up in a TS3 additional pack like a stuff pack or something...they could make a pack that has JUST extra people that sims are able to hire like a gardener, butler, housemaid, cook, and other kinds of hired help.  probably not, but a thought anyway.

Re: A butler Anyone??? - peachpie937 - 17-07-2008 05:37 PM

they had butlers in one of the expansion packs for sims 1

Re: A butler Anyone??? - Bat - 17-07-2008 05:51 PM

I would absolutely love to have a butler!!!

I miss him from TS1.