www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all (/showthread.php?tid=2914)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - candiceSimsnumba1Fan - 16-08-2008 10:01 PM

{clap}Hi everybody!!!My name is Candice aka candiceSimsnumba1Fan ...im from detroit,michigan(USA). I am a full-time freshman student at Wayne State University..I am 18 yrs. old...I registered yesterday but i went str8 to posting topics for the sims 3..I will like to experience this website.. as in meeting new people and getting to know different players and personalities fanned of the sims and making friends..

I was introduced to the sims in 2002 from my cousin..and every since...I been addicted to the sims.I am in love with all the sims with no complaints...b/c the games continues to get better and better..And now i am currently..patiently waitin on the realease of the sims 3 Big Grin i really cant wait til next year..Im not really into videogames..but the sims..its just not a game..it is also a learning material game..and thats why i love it sooo much...the sims2 university really inspired me and taught me some expectations of college and i cant wait for the first day of college... {clap}
But sooo far...i sit in the house and relax..I often play the resent sim games b/c of the sims 3...but i play them once in awhile..but this is me and i hope you like what i introduced to you(which is,me) and once again thank you and nice to meet you all Big Grin

Re: Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - b-rad - 16-08-2008 10:16 PM

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!

Re: Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - Paul - 16-08-2008 10:19 PM

Hi! I'm Paul, 13, going into 8th grade 8), and I'm saying to YOU! "Welcome to Simsforums!" XD

Enjoy being here! Big Grin

Re: Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - skitskatscott15 - 16-08-2008 10:50 PM

On behalf of SimFans and SimsForums, Welcome! Now go on and post post post {woot}

—Scott  Wink

Re: Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - Cassie - 16-08-2008 11:18 PM

Please stick around, get to know the community and enjoy yourself! Feel free to PM me about any questions you may have, or just for random talk. Smile

I am Cassie, I am 15 and I'm from Sheffield in the UK. Welcome to the forums! Big Grin

Re: Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - matt - 16-08-2008 11:51 PM

Hi Candice, glad you found us!

Congratulations on becoming the 2300th member Wink

I'm your friendly local admin, if you need anything feel free to shout, there are always people willing to help out.

Re: Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - FOBluvr987 - 17-08-2008 12:38 AM

Candace, WELCOME!

Have a great and long stay! Wink

Re: Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - BitterReality - 17-08-2008 12:44 AM

Welcome Candice,
I'm Nichola and I'm 16, and I come from Wigan in the UK xD
Post lots Wink and welcome

Re: Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - Bat - 17-08-2008 03:38 AM

Hey there!

Welcome to SimsFans/Forums!

Glad you found us. We are always looking for fun members.

Stick around and enjoy yourself!

Bat

Re: Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - Rena - 17-08-2008 04:52 AM

Hello, hello, Candice. What a pretty name!

Anyway, i'm Rena, 11 (i'll be 12 in two days!) and i'm from Australia. Welcome to the forums, have a good one.