www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
YUCK! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: YUCK! (/showthread.php?tid=3151)

Pages: 1 2

YUCK! - Majick - 02-09-2008 04:16 PM

I just went to get a bowl of cereal and when I took a bite it was GROSS!

I was eating fruity pebbles, which usually has a sort of tart flavor to me. Well today, it was just SOUR tasting. So I went and checked the date on the milk: Sell by 9-2-2008 (today). And I'm thinkin, well, okay. It should still be good for a day or so, right?

So I go back to my cereal and I get a spoon full of milk and drink it. ICK!  The milk has already spoiled, and it was JUST bought Yesterday! That's just gross. So I just wasted a whole bowl of cereal and heated up some pop-tarts for my breakfast isntead Sad  And I love cereal.

Re: YUCK! - Paul - 02-09-2008 09:12 PM

Awww, that sucks. D:

Re: YUCK! - skitskatscott15 - 02-09-2008 09:14 PM

{agree}

Re: YUCK! - FOBluvr987 - 02-09-2008 09:57 PM

yikes... that sucks... did you brush your teeth or chew gum before having it??

Re: YUCK! - BitterReality - 02-09-2008 10:11 PM

yeah, that does suck D:

Re: YUCK! - Bat - 02-09-2008 10:27 PM

That stinks.

Sorry!

Re: YUCK! - b-rad - 03-09-2008 01:56 AM

that does suck
i like poptarts though Smile

Re: YUCK! - bambigoddess - 03-09-2008 02:58 AM

My coworker is allergic to Pop Tarts, but for some reason, he brings them to work every day. I usually eat them for him. {yes} Wink

Come to think of it, he might be bringing them just for me now...huh...

Anyhoo, I'm so sorry for your loss, Majick. I use to be a huge fan of cereal, and that's happened to me on a few occassions. It's terrible. Sad And you only bought the milk yesterday? Huh...I'd feel cheated. Wink

Re: YUCK! - b-rad - 03-09-2008 03:11 AM

at my store
the meat man(he thinks he owns the store)
keeps putting more expirations on the milk and meat and stuff
so there are like three expiration dates on everything!

Re: YUCK! - *Eternal Memory* - 03-09-2008 04:05 AM

that's happend to me before, my friend wanted some milk and she said it smelled weird but i ingored her and tasted a little and the taste was hard to describe, and i remeber i used to eat that knd of cereal, but i don't any more because one of the pieces looked strange so i stopped eating it. {yes} (i'm a picky eater)