www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
New Thread Section? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Feedback & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: New Thread Section? (/showthread.php?tid=347)

New Thread Section? - claymeganpruittII - 19-03-2008 11:26 PM

Shouldn't there be a thread that has members say the techinical problems of the site, or a help section where members can ask for help?

CP

Re: New Thread Section? - Munsta - 19-03-2008 11:30 PM

Hmm, that's a good idea, but would this we help with the forum or help with a game?

Since this forum is about TS3 there would be no help sections set up yet as the game hasn't been released therefore nobody would need help. If it is help about the forum you need then maybe PM an admin or post in this section? Although it's for feedback & suggestions I'm sure you might be able to post help in here.

Re: New Thread Section? - claymeganpruittII - 19-03-2008 11:45 PM

(19-03-2008 11:30 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Hmm, that's a good idea, but would this we help with the forum or help with a game?

Since this forum is about TS3 there would be no help sections set up yet as the game hasn't been released therefore nobody would need help. If it is help about the forum you need then maybe PM an admin or post in this section? Although it's for feedback & suggestions I'm sure you might be able to post help in here.
help with forum

Re: New Thread Section? - Munsta - 19-03-2008 11:47 PM

(19-03-2008 11:45 PM)claymeganpruittII link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=361.msg7273#msg7273 date=1205965802]
Hmm, that's a good idea, but would this we help with the forum or help with a game?

help with forum

[/quote]

Well maybe you can post it in this board of PM an admin. [Matt or Admin]  Smile

Re: New Thread Section? - matt - 20-03-2008 08:56 AM

We're working on a FAQ page to answer all the common questions but until then, if you have any problems as Munsta said, don't hesitate to PM either myself or Admin or just ask in the off topic section for now Smile

Re: New Thread Section? - claymeganpruittII - 20-03-2008 04:12 PM

Yay A moderator replied to my thread!  ;D ;D

Re: New Thread Section? - matt - 20-03-2008 04:29 PM

Yey, claymeganpruittII replied to my reply Wink

claymeganpruittII, your signature suggests that you think we are the new version of Sims2.com. Can I just emphasis that we are not the official Sims 3 website or forum. We are a Fan site and are no way linked to Maxis or EA.

Re: New Thread Section? - bambigoddess - 22-03-2008 03:58 AM

(20-03-2008 04:29 PM)Matt link Wrote:claymeganpruittII, your signature suggests that you think we are the new version of Sims2.com. Can I just emphasis that we are not the official Sims 3 website or forum. We are a Fan site and are no way linked to Maxis or EA.[/i]

You should put that in, like, 48 size font on the homepage Smile