www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
The BBS - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Sims 2 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The BBS (/showthread.php?tid=3892)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: The BBS - yummybunny - 09-12-2008 06:18 PM

LOL!

That Anubis is funny!

I wished that I saw that.  Was that under the general discussion or something?

We are on the same page.

If this forum ever does become a very big, active community, and you need someone, I'm your chick.  Anubis is nice...I wouldn't even warn, they would get one warning...ever.

Re: The BBS - Munsta - 09-12-2008 06:26 PM

I'll send you the link to a screenie in your PM Tongue

Re: The BBS - Majick - 09-12-2008 06:32 PM

I wanna see!

Re: The BBS - yummybunny - 09-12-2008 06:37 PM

Send Majick it too. 

Majick, it is so freaking funny!

Re: The BBS - Munsta - 09-12-2008 08:35 PM

Haha, I sent Majick it.

LOL, I just totally love that...It's just sooo like a moderator xD

Re: The BBS - yummybunny - 09-12-2008 09:45 PM

It is.  A typical one too.

Do you ever talk to any of these mods on the BBS?  I wonder if they ever have human personalities?

And is it funny how their names are.  Like they were designed to make them seem powerful and over everyone.  Like Maxoidthis and Maxoidthat.

I wonder how Majick felt when she saw that.

Re: The BBS - Munsta - 09-12-2008 09:47 PM

(09-12-2008 09:45 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:It is.  A typical one too.

Do you ever talk to any of these mods on the BBS?  I wonder if they ever have human personalities?

And is it funny how their names are.  Like they were designed to make them seem powerful and over everyone.  Like Maxoidthis and Maxoidthat.

I wonder how Majick felt when she saw that.

Well, when Moira was around I used to talk to her all the time. I talk to Neena sometimes nowadays. I used to talk to MaxoidDramaLlama everyday when she was around. So yes, they are human. xD

Re: The BBS - yummybunny - 09-12-2008 09:51 PM

Yeah...They do have a human side outside the BBS, but those people would make me act like a killing robot too.

Grief...You have been everywhere and talked to everyone...you must really know your way around in the online world.

You plan on going into computers in college or something?  Computer science or anything?

Re: The BBS - Munsta - 09-12-2008 09:57 PM

Nope, I actually plan on being a teacher. LOL.

Re: The BBS - yummybunny - 09-12-2008 10:06 PM

Recently on the BBS in TS3 section, the topics are just a bunch or repeats!  The target promo and system specs are hot.

That forum would die if there wasn't repeat posts.  People are so bored.

I don't like how the BBS is made...like it looks like a crowded piece of paper...like I wish it had the outline of this forum.  You have to go through all this stuff.  Whoever designed it's outline did a horrible job.

That's good.  Teachers are the future.  They do teach doctors and...every career choice...

I am in computer science...I wanna make video games, but I know I may not be able to, but it is a very good field, and I don't have to go into making games, but that would be awesome.