www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
The BBS - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Sims 2 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The BBS (/showthread.php?tid=3892)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: The BBS - Munsta - 09-12-2008 03:08 PM

Ah I totally agree with you.

I hardly ever post new topics...I usually just reply...and reply...and reply xD

Re: The BBS - Majick - 09-12-2008 03:48 PM

Same here.

If I do start a new post, it's either posting about my latest house upload or my heir/ess polls.

Otherwise, I just reply and reply and reply.

Re: The BBS - b-rad - 09-12-2008 04:21 PM

on here i hardly ever make threads

Re: The BBS - Munsta - 09-12-2008 05:07 PM

(09-12-2008 04:21 PM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:on here i hardly ever make threads

We aren't talking about here.

Re: The BBS - yummybunny - 09-12-2008 05:54 PM

I usually am the replyer too...sometimes, I fell like the s**t--I know everything.

I only start threads there when I have something logical on my mind, like a logical concern. 

Re: The BBS - Munsta - 09-12-2008 05:59 PM

I too only post topics like that. I used to post new topics all the time...but I just can't think of anything fresh anymore. Every topic has been posted again and again and again.

Re: The BBS - yummybunny - 09-12-2008 06:03 PM

It does...I mean...the page looks like this:

Guess what!
Young Adult Confirmed!!!
Young Adults in the Game!
I have a question.
Are Young Adults in the game?
Do Babies wear clothes?
Young Adults! Official Stage!

It's like...you freaking noobs, do you freaking look?  How freaking deaf are you.

And bad thing is each of these topics gets replies, and none of them are:  There is already 50 topics like that you freaking idiot retard!

My answer wanna be:  It's not even proper, but it involves insults and cursing.

But I am a nice person, so I usually ignore it.

On this forum, people wouldn't even reply.

Re: The BBS - Munsta - 09-12-2008 06:07 PM

LOL! I'd just go flagging them all, be like THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE...But then you might be classed as a Junior SimMaster. LOL!

Re: The BBS - yummybunny - 09-12-2008 06:12 PM

LOL!

I'd be a mean moderator on that forum.  It would be...

delete topic...what!  This freaking same noob is slow!  He posted another noob topic? 

1 Day Ban to him.

What!  Another noob! 

My post:  This thread is closed.  If you can take some time and look further down the page, you will see a topic that talks about the same thing.

Then in my mail:  What happened to my topic?  (50 times)

My response:  I will have on my freaking page:  If your topic has been deleted, it is most likely that your topic was posted before.

Then I would make up this rule that before topics are posted, they have to be sent to an admin (me) for approval, before they can be seen.

I would be one mean (you know).

I won't do that if I ever mod this forum...people usually look and don't frustrate me...there is only one person here whom does that...and this one probably ignores you too.

Re: The BBS - Munsta - 09-12-2008 06:15 PM

Same!

I remember the times when they used to actually post your warnings on the forums.

It used to be like;

Username
(0 Replies)
SimMasterWhatever

And everyone used to be like OMG! SIMMASTER TOPIC! *Runs to view* LOL!

The other day when the spamming attacks were going on someone did an impression of Anubis, it was absolutely hilarious, it said

"Shut up or i'll have to ban you"
-Anubis

I was in stitches after I read it, it was just so funny because it's just the fact that it sounds like something a moderator would say to someone. LOL!