www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
This is an introduction from a new user! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: This is an introduction from a new user! (/showthread.php?tid=4685)

This is an introduction from a new user! - Server Maintenance - 11-02-2009 03:38 PM

To start things off, my first Sims experience was not the original Sims, but the Sims Online. I only played the free month, however, and after that was done I didn't feel compelled to add more game time into it (despite it being a Sims game, I found it very boring).

A good 3 years went by before I stumbled upon an online video series called "The Strangerhood" which intrigued me into getting Sims 2. Ever since the day I put the game into my CD tray, I've become hooked.

I've written legacy blogs on livejournal and, on a few occasions, tried my hand at making videos. I tend to take frequent breaks from the game nowadays (I play so much I get burned out), but I still love it and jump right into the game whenever I feel the urge to.

At any rate, hello everyone at simsforum.net!

Re: This is an introduction from a new user! - Bat - 11-02-2009 10:03 PM

Hello!

Welcome to the site!

You sound like a pretty avid simmer!

Enjoy your stay.

Bat

Re: This is an introduction from a new user! - -[gooey kablooey]- - 11-02-2009 10:38 PM

That's quite a story you got there ;D
My name is Alisha, welcome to the forums!

Re: This is an introduction from a new user! - gothika - 12-02-2009 12:36 AM

Hey ;D Nice intro!
I'm [removed]. Welcome Big Grin

Re: This is an introduction from a new user! - justinL92 - 12-02-2009 11:06 PM

hello person I am justin welcome to the forums.

Re: This is an introduction from a new user! - Ollie - 14-02-2009 06:21 AM

hello there i am ze oliver!

Re: This is an introduction from a new user! - BitterReality - 16-02-2009 08:04 PM

Welcome, I'm Nichola :3
x

Re: This is an introduction from a new user! - 2qewl4u - 20-02-2009 06:53 PM

Welcome to the forums! I'm Ahmed, hope you enjoy your time here (;