www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Lifes Stories - Throw Party option no longer available on Riley's story - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Sims 2 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Technical Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Lifes Stories - Throw Party option no longer available on Riley's story (/showthread.php?tid=4812)

Lifes Stories - Throw Party option no longer available on Riley's story - k1wilwink - 22-02-2009 05:16 PM

{ohmy}
I have been playing Life Stories off and on for the past week.  For some reason I cannot bring up the option to throw party, so cannot move foreward.  I did have a few unsuccessful parties, but shouldn't I still get the option?  I guess I could reinstall but don't wwant to have to starat over.  I am new to this laptop directed story idea, but wanted to complete one before going to free style play.
Any help greatly appreciated.
KW

Re: Lifes Stories - Throw Party option no longer available on Riley's story - Bat - 22-02-2009 06:32 PM

Hmm...try to update the game (patch) wise if there is one.

Re: Lifes Stories - Throw Party option no longer available on Riley's story - phoebe91 - 01-03-2009 04:26 AM

Did you try at all different times of the day? Sometimes it doesn't show up when you want it to.