www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Things You want carried over to TS3. - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Things You want carried over to TS3. (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2 3

Things You want carried over to TS3. - Zach587 - 13-03-2008 06:29 AM

Well I personally dont want any of The Sims 2 Or Sims 1 things in the Sims 3.

Re: Things You want carried over to TS3. - SailorSims - 13-03-2008 06:16 PM

i dont know so i picked completely new stuff

Re: Things You want carried over to TS3. - KawaaiP - 13-03-2008 07:07 PM

SERVO has to make yet another heroic comeback. It wouldn't be the same without him. Vampires, zombies and werewolves too. And pets. the would look georgeous with the new graphics engine.

Re: Things You want carried over to TS3. - SilverWolf - 13-03-2008 10:24 PM

I'd have to say Turn ons/turn offs. I like them a lot. Smile

Re: Things You want carried over to TS3. - jaymeejohn16 - 13-03-2008 11:54 PM

I wnt the EPs to be carried over. it'll be ashame to have buy them all again!

Re: Things You want carried over to TS3. - fftamfan - 14-03-2008 01:59 AM

In one of the sims3 article pics showed planting & growing food, so thats 1 feature thats been added from an ep.

Re: Things You want carried over to TS3. - nicki - 14-03-2008 06:49 PM

I really, really hope, that weather and pets come with the base game.

Re: Things You want carried over to TS3. - Leafy - 14-03-2008 07:41 PM

I believe there was something in an article about weather... I think that most of Seasons WILL be carried over... And at least some of the aspects of nightlife will be carried over (i believe there is a downtown)..

I dunno. I'm really fine with whatever.

Re: Things You want carried over to TS3. - sims3luva22 - 14-03-2008 09:44 PM

Def weather, I mean, look at the clouds and sunset on most of the pics. I like the idea of having the camera still, especially if you will be "god-like" and following your sims everywhere. And a lot of the things in EP's will rock. The game looks sooo supreme to me that I can't even fathom the EP's that will follow, though, they have parks and if going to the park makes an outside sim feel better, they may have the option of having pets to walk and jog with. Though, if they created yet another pets EP, the graphics would be awsome and more breeds and diff kinds. Hmmmm I wonder about the careers, with all the buildings in town square... I saw a chef, and a business womanSmile

Re: Things You want carried over to TS3. - doggonesoccergurl - 15-03-2008 05:23 AM

(13-03-2008 11:54 PM)jaymeejohn16 link Wrote: I wnt the EPs to be carried over. it'll be ashame to have buy them all again!

[glow=red,2,300]but if they carried them over it would cost more..but i'd like that 2!! Smile[/glow]