www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Who are these people highlighted in green? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Feedback & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Who are these people highlighted in green? (/showthread.php?tid=5144)

Who are these people highlighted in green? - BroadwayBeckons - 25-03-2009 02:22 AM

Hello,

At the bottom of the Home page where it says who is online, I periodically see certain people highlighted in green, like SmartPriceLightBulb or Scott. When I click on their names and go to their profiles, I see they have a badge stating "Team Member". My question is, who are these people highlighted in green and what is a "Team Member"?

Thanks Big Grin

Re: Who are these people highlighted in green? - Rena - 25-03-2009 02:37 AM

They're the people who help to moderate SimsFans.com Wink

Re: Who are these people highlighted in green? - BroadwayBeckons - 25-03-2009 02:41 AM

Ah, I see. So it's a recognition, more or less.

Re: Who are these people highlighted in green? - bambigoddess - 25-03-2009 02:55 AM

Basically. Team Members moderate the forums and/or work on SimsFans. And the green helps members identify staff and team members. Wink

Re: Who are these people highlighted in green? - Bat - 25-03-2009 05:18 AM

Pretty much what Bambi said.

Although, team members do not have the power to moderate on the forums.

Re: Who are these people highlighted in green? - BroadwayBeckons - 25-03-2009 05:38 AM

(25-03-2009 05:18 AM)Bat link Wrote:Although, team members do not have the power to moderate on the forums.

That is what I thought. Smile Thank you for clearing that up.  {yes}

Re: Who are these people highlighted in green? - Bat - 25-03-2009 05:46 AM

No problem.