www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
If we have dorms, why not apartments? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: If we have dorms, why not apartments? (/showthread.php?tid=543)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

If we have dorms, why not apartments? - Kitsune_chan64 - 21-03-2008 04:56 AM

Something I never got on The Sims 2 is why there were dorms, but there couldn't be apartments. I mean seriously! Usually, that's how someone whose just out of college lives. And maybe it could be that when you leave college you start off with the money you earned while you were there, and not just with 20,000 that you randomly got.  Apartments I imagine would be a mix between a College dorm and a hotel. The more lavish the rooms, the more expensive the pay is to live there. I think it would be more... realistic, perhaps. It would really make things more fun in my opinion. I mean, you would really be starting from scratch. Well, this is just my idea, but I would really like it.

Re: If we have dorms, why not apartments? - Truswagga - 21-03-2008 04:57 AM

omg i know trust me i tried to make and apartment but it didn't work out to well. :-\ but i never understood that either

Re: If we have dorms, why not apartments? - simsfreak287 - 21-03-2008 04:57 AM

idk but I would love aparments!
a cheap solution
to someone who doesn't want
a house or anything...
yes we need apartments...

Re: If we have dorms, why not apartments? - HottPink99 - 21-03-2008 04:57 AM

I like that idea!!!! ;D

Re: If we have dorms, why not apartments? - BrokenHeartTheory - 21-03-2008 04:58 AM

I think they might put them in, but then again, they might not.

it certainly would be cool.

Re: If we have dorms, why not apartments? - Kitsune_chan64 - 21-03-2008 05:01 AM

I just think it would make things much more interesting. It would be cool if we could have roomies as well...

Re: If we have dorms, why not apartments? - Verno77 - 21-03-2008 05:09 AM

I would love apartments! They are unquestionably more likely to happen, because of the seamless hood.

Re: If we have dorms, why not apartments? - elm1230 - 21-03-2008 05:15 AM

Actually I was looking at earlier development shots from Sims 3 from a German site and in the background there was apartment buildings.So I think there going to work that option into the game since the dorms are apartments in themselves,so they were to create them it would be pretty easy to do so. :-\

Re: If we have dorms, why not apartments? - Joseeee - 21-03-2008 05:24 AM

Apartments sounds like a great idea!
That'd be so much fun, for sure.

Like, so much more interaction between sims.

Re: If we have dorms, why not apartments? - Kitsune_chan64 - 21-03-2008 05:25 AM

It would be fun if you could actually BUILD apartments, unlike you not being able to build dorms. That always frustrated me.