www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Ellow Mah Pipz! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Ellow Mah Pipz! (/showthread.php?tid=5538)

Pages: 1 2

Ellow Mah Pipz! - bubbletoad - 22-04-2009 03:16 PM

Hey guys Its bubbletoad! a Sims 2 editor a member of SCF,Hangouts,Simfinity and Simmuse etc......well I'll miss the sims 2 {still playin}] but cant wait to play the sims 3! !!

Thanks for having meh!
{clap}

Re: Ellow Mah Pipz! - lilia2055 - 22-04-2009 03:19 PM

welcome to the forum  Big Grin

Re: Ellow Mah Pipz! - BroadwayBeckons - 22-04-2009 03:32 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you haven't already, I suggest you read the Rules & Guidelines of the site to familiarize yourself with how things run around here! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM anyone of our mods (Bambi and Bat), our mod-on-leave Mike, our administrator Matt, or anyone of our wonderful members!
Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay! We are glad you have you. Smile

Re: Ellow Mah Pipz! - Majick - 22-04-2009 08:37 PM

Hey there BubbleToad!

Welcome to SF, I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us!  We're one big happy family, and we love helping people so if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask!!!

I'm still playing TS2 (got a Legacy I'm posting over in the Legacies and Family Stories section) myself!

Re: Ellow Mah Pipz! - -[gooey kablooey]- - 22-04-2009 10:27 PM

Heyy! I'm Alisha.

Welcome to the forums. :]

Re: Ellow Mah Pipz! - gothika - 22-04-2009 11:57 PM

Ello there :3
My name is [removed] or Sommie works. As Jeremiah said feel free to PM any of us Wink

ENJOY your stay :]

Re: Ellow Mah Pipz! - justinL92 - 23-04-2009 04:00 AM

Hello I like your username.
I am Justin and welcome to the forums.

Re: Ellow Mah Pipz! - Happysimsdude - 23-04-2009 12:42 PM

Hey there, bubbletoad!

I'm Niall, and I hope you enjoy the forums!

PS. What is a bubbletoad? XD

Re: Ellow Mah Pipz! - 2qewl4u - 23-04-2009 12:43 PM

Welcome to SF! I'm Ahmed, hope you like it here!

Re: Ellow Mah Pipz! - bubbletoad - 23-04-2009 03:40 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! and yeah Bubbletoad ok it starts here Bubble-Mah name LOL and Toad-Love frogs hehehehe
Thanks guys! and AHMED?? i have a friend AHMED over st SCF! cool forum guys and thank you!