www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Twins,WHY IS THIS? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Sims 2 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Twins,WHY IS THIS? (/showthread.php?tid=5713)

Pages: 1 2

Twins,WHY IS THIS? - HannaBanana123 - 08-05-2009 09:14 PM

Every time I have twins their starsigns are different?!one would be Leo,other would be Capricorn but since twins are born on the same day shouldnt they have the same starsigns because i have twin friends who are both leos?!is just stupid!!!Smile

Re: Twins,WHY IS THIS? - gothika - 08-05-2009 10:30 PM

TS2 doesn't base the signs on birthdays...do they? ???

Re: Twins,WHY IS THIS? - Earth Mama - 08-05-2009 11:05 PM

Nope, I don't think so.
I think they should have done it with Seasons tho. {yes}

Also, it's interesting how twins always look so different. {rolleyes} But I'm okay with that.

Re: Twins,WHY IS THIS? - gothika - 08-05-2009 11:11 PM

XD
Yeah. They usually never look identical. Unless you make them ^^

Re: Twins,WHY IS THIS? - Majick - 08-05-2009 11:43 PM

In TS2 their Astrological signs are assigned depending on what their personalities are.  Which I think is kind of stupid, tbh.  I'm a Pisces, and according to the game, that is SO not my personality >_>

Re: Twins,WHY IS THIS? - HannaBanana123 - 08-05-2009 11:48 PM

yea!id sae it says Leos are sloppy and lazy and outgoing!!im not outgoing and sloppy!yea my friends are twin leos and their not sloppy!!

Re: Twins,WHY IS THIS? - Cassie - 09-05-2009 12:29 AM

I agree with Jen; I'm Aries, and according to the game we're very mean. I'm no angel but I'm definitely not a mean person. I always hated my star sign anyhoo...

Most of my Sims posses the Aquarius star sign, that ends up having the nicest sum of traits [IMO]. I'm glad they're trashing them in TS3, I never took any notice of signs anyhoo, and like you say, it doesn't add up when it comes to things like twins who would by the laws of time have to have the same star sign, unless they managed to be born on different days that give them a different sign.

Re: Twins,WHY IS THIS? - gothika - 09-05-2009 01:20 AM

TBH the signs didn't do anything. They were just pointless.

Re: Twins,WHY IS THIS? - Majick - 09-05-2009 02:00 AM

I agree with Sommie, they really were pointless.

Re: Twins,WHY IS THIS? - ZePrincess - 09-05-2009 04:36 PM

I'm a Sagi, but TBH I'm more like what TS2 classifies as a Virgo.