www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
New to here, but not to the sims!!! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: New to here, but not to the sims!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6224)

Pages: 1 2

New to here, but not to the sims!!! - Ashie - 09-06-2009 04:56 AM

Hey everyone!! :sims2 for the PS2 plays in the background: lol. I swear i'm not THAT addicted :shifty eyes:

Anyway, My name is Ash Leigh, but call me Ash or Ashie. I'm 20 and am in my fourth year of college, majoring in Digital Arts.
I played a bit of Sims City when i was a wee Ash, but never got the hang of it. lol.
But when the original Sims came out i fell in love. I've yet to get the sims 3, i need to update some stuff and blehh. But i plan to get it for my iPod Touch, which should hold me over until i can get all the needed updates for the full version.

A funny story to share, When 'Hot Date' came out my mom wouldn't let me get it because of the heart bed and the cover to the game. (I was about 13)

That's about it i think. I'm pretty open minded and love to talk, so if you have any questions or just wanna hang i'm there

Re: New to here, but not to the sims!!! - gothika - 09-06-2009 05:01 AM

Hai!
My name is [removed] or Sommie.
Welcome ^-^
&& don't worry my mom hates it cause it has woohoo.

PM if you need any help. (: 

Re: New to here, but not to the sims!!! - Ashie - 09-06-2009 05:05 AM

Hi! And thanks X3
Took me a second to realize that you were just one person, the two images threw me off lol. But it's all good now  8)

My mom's over it now lol. But her eyes almost shot out of her head when i showed her the sims2 Woohoo lol.

Re: New to here, but not to the sims!!! - gothika - 09-06-2009 05:10 AM

XD
LOL. My mom still hates it.

Re: New to here, but not to the sims!!! - Ashie - 09-06-2009 05:21 AM

Lol. when we first installed the sims all those years ago, my mom played one of the pre-made families just to see what we were all excited about (We = me and my younger sister) and she couldn't understand what they were saying and she swore she accidentally switched the language from english to spanish. Took my sister and i 20 mins to explain to her it was Simish and you weren't supposed to understand what they were saying.

she said that it was stupid then lol.

Re: New to here, but not to the sims!!! - BroadwayBeckons - 09-06-2009 05:27 AM

Well hey there, stranger. Wink

If you haven't already, I suggest you read the Rules & Guidelines of the site to familiarize yourself with how things run around here! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM anyone of our mods (Bambi, Bat, and Mike), our administrator Matt, or anyone of our wonderful members!

Also, try checking out our sister sites:

The Sims Times- Your source for the latest Sims news!
SimsFans.com- The Sims Community
SimsVids.com- The best Sims videos on the web!
SimsDirectory.com- The best Sims sites together in one place, right here.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay! We are glad to have you. Smile

Re: New to here, but not to the sims!!! - Ashie - 09-06-2009 05:37 AM

Hello stranger  Big Grin

Thanks. I'll look through all that!

Re: New to here, but not to the sims!!! - Munsta - 09-06-2009 04:10 PM

Hey Ashie. It's TS2MichaelD x]

Re: New to here, but not to the sims!!! - Ashie - 09-06-2009 07:07 PM

Hey Mike! lol.

I'm gonna add you and Jer so i have some buddehs X3

Re: New to here, but not to the sims!!! - Munsta - 09-06-2009 07:12 PM

x] Woop, I totally accepted you. XD