www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
memories - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: memories (/showthread.php?tid=6370)

memories - Zan - 24-06-2009 03:11 PM

I hope they bring back the memories system. I really enjoyed that is was a way to keep track of what my sims are doing or what they did. Whenever I didn't the game in a few months I would go back and look in their memories to see where they was headed. Not only that it made sims seem more life like because whatever they did was going to stay with them for the rest of their lives. That's why I hope memories come back.

Re: memories - sim323 - 24-06-2009 04:31 PM

(24-06-2009 03:11 PM)Zan link Wrote:I hope they bring back the memories system. I really enjoyed that is was a way to keep track of what my sims are doing or what they did. Whenever I didn't the game in a few months I would go back and look in their memories to see where they was headed. Not only that it made sims seem more life like because whatever they did was going to stay with them for the rest of their lives. That's why I hope memories come back.
Same here!  8) I was thinking of this the other day... and in the sims 3 we really need it since the neighborhood will do stuff with us not there- we should be able to track back what happened.

Re: memories - Random Chaos - 25-06-2009 04:18 AM

Yes I was wondering way they were gone

Re: memories - phoebe91 - 26-06-2009 05:35 PM

I miss that system so much, much more than I thought I would. Plus, that way we know who cheated on whom behind my back >_< The memories were like something we can look to to see what they were doing, but without it, we have to rely on the moodlets, and they aren't even specific enough.

Re: memories - sim323 - 26-06-2009 05:47 PM

(26-06-2009 05:35 PM)Phoebe link Wrote:I miss that system so much, much more than I thought I would. Plus, that way we know who cheated on whom behind my back >_< The memories were like something we can look to to see what they were doing, but without it, we have to rely on the moodlets, and they aren't even specific enough.
and gossiping/reading the newspaper

Re: memories - phoebe91 - 26-06-2009 06:32 PM

Aye, that too, but that way takes too much work XD

Re: memories - ZePrincess - 27-06-2009 10:32 AM

I use 'gossip' all the time. =3 Never tried the newspaper, tho.

Re: memories - The_Sims_3_Maniac - 03-07-2009 01:42 PM

I agree,i miss that too Sad ???

Re: memories - -[gooey kablooey]- - 07-07-2009 05:37 AM

I hope memories come back too, because if your playing another household and decide to go back to another
you want to catch up on their lives. I'm surprised they took it out.