www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Sims 2 QUESTION PLEASE HELP - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Sims 2 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Sims 2 QUESTION PLEASE HELP (/showthread.php?tid=6390)

Pages: 1 2

Sims 2 QUESTION PLEASE HELP - BabiiBri - 28-06-2009 05:14 AM

Umm i have a question i bought the sims 2 and  i lost the code that ur supposed to use to install with and a problem came up and i unstalled it and now i cant install it.

What DO I DO?????

Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP - phoebe91 - 28-06-2009 05:31 AM

First, can you please not type in all caps in the title? And second, you'll need to either A) Buy a new game or B) contact EA and go through their mess to get a new code.

Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP - BabiiBri - 28-06-2009 05:56 AM

wats wrong with typin in caps its my topic

Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP - phoebe91 - 28-06-2009 06:10 AM

It sounds like you are yelling at everyone. It isn't a good idea. Plus, you might get faster responses by not typing in all caps.

Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP - imdyinginside - 30-06-2009 10:58 AM

There is a lil cheat to get past it Wink

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't just to warn you

Ok if you know someone with the game too get the code off, but DO NOT register it online if they have too.

Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP - maragikat - 30-06-2009 08:47 PM

I don't believe that[^] will work. Each game has their own, unique serial code, so using someone else's may not be an option.

You'll have to find your code, BabiiBri.

Or, if you have any expansion packs for The Sims 2, you could always borrow the base game off of a friend to install. Once you install your expansion packs, you'll no longer need the base game, so you can return it to your friend and play using the CD of the newest installed expansion pack. (:

Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP - imdyinginside - 30-06-2009 09:06 PM

Like I said sometimes it works...It worked for my friend but didn't work for another... {unsure}

Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP - BabiiBri - 30-06-2009 11:16 PM

thanks for everyone that posted and tried helpin me solve this problem i have like 4 out of the 5 codes

Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP - Deb_1978 - 25-07-2009 01:26 PM

I had this problem with one of my EPs and sadly couldn't find a way of getting a new code so went onto ebay and brought a replacement game.

If you have registered the game online then ea should be able to find the code.

Re: SIMS 2 QUESITON PLEASE HELP - Majick - 25-07-2009 05:53 PM

(28-06-2009 06:10 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:It sounds like you are yelling at everyone. It isn't a good idea. Plus, you might get faster responses by not typing in all caps.

Thank you, Phoebe Smile
I edited this topic, so that the name of the thread is no longer in all caps.