www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Maple Story - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Maple Story (/showthread.php?tid=6670)

Pages: 1 2

Maple Story - Majick - 08-08-2009 01:37 AM

I used to have an account a long time ago, but I forget all my old info, so I'm thinking of starting all over.  I'm downloading it all again now as we speak.  Without my Sims2 I need to do something x3  So, I'm doing this!

So.  Does anyone here play Maple Story?

Re: Maple Story - Ugly Von - 08-08-2009 01:44 AM

I played it a little, but it never caught onto me. My friends have a private server, you should check it out. (http://maplestorystreet.com/) I have an account on there, I think I'm Ugly Von. I haven't been on in foreverrr, hence why my DP is a pic of Robert Pattinson, LOL. Tell them Anna sent ya, some of them should know, at least the mods since they were the only ones I knew Tongue.

Re: Maple Story - Majick - 08-08-2009 01:47 AM

I'll be sure to do so once I get everything set up ^_^  Thanks!  Too bad you never got into it, I used to love it.

Re: Maple Story - Ugly Von - 08-08-2009 01:48 AM

I'm just not into that kind of stuff. Hence why I played Disney's ToonTown online for about a year, LOL.

Re: Maple Story - Majick - 08-08-2009 01:58 AM

Ick.  I can't stand the site of that Disney Toontown.  It's awful.

Re: Maple Story - Ugly Von - 08-08-2009 02:32 AM

It was fun for me Tongue.
If it wasn't for that game I probably wouldn't of been a regular here, since that game taught me just about all I know about the internet, and also I wouldn't know half my friends (the ones that randomly join here and never post)

Re: Maple Story - Majick - 08-08-2009 02:39 AM

LOL x3  Well than thank goodness for Toontown!

UGH.  So now I can't even install Maple Story due to a corrupt file, the site told me to remove it, so I did ... and when I try to reinstall it ... it says I have an updated version already!  But I can't because I removed the program entirely!

My computer needs a complete overhaul ;___;

Re: Maple Story - Ugly Von - 08-08-2009 02:42 AM

Oh yes =3
I wanna see a legacy by Jen Tongue. I'll send you my Macbook in a few years when I'm done with it! {lol}

Re: Maple Story - Majick - 08-08-2009 02:49 AM

lol x3

Re: Maple Story - Ugly Von - 08-08-2009 02:51 AM

Yeah, on ToonTown like when I kinda finished all the tasks and I could just level my character up and max him out, I kinda got bored and did some crazy things Tongue. Theres this one pic where Zach was going like "I love boiling my nuts!" I think I showed you guys that actually.