www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
dog and cat ghosts - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Sims (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: dog and cat ghosts (/showthread.php?tid=6739)

dog and cat ghosts - simmer - 16-08-2009 08:57 PM

I starved a stray I adopted and I haven't seen a cat ghost yet, but are there any cat and dog ghosts in the game. Yes, I kept the monument/urn.

Re: dog and cat ghosts - sim323 - 16-08-2009 09:25 PM

I don't think there are ghosts at all in the sims 1 only creepy noises. I could be wrong however Haven't played that game in about 2-3 years

Re: dog and cat ghosts - simmer - 17-08-2009 06:05 AM

(16-08-2009 09:25 PM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:I don't think there are ghosts at all in the sims 1 only creepy noises. I could be wrong however Haven't played that game in about 2-3 years

No there are ghosts, at least human ghosts. I drowned one of my sims (in an experimental family) just to see the ghost.

Re: dog and cat ghosts - simmer - 17-08-2009 11:19 PM

Yes there are pet ghosts too. How do I the social worker to come and take my cat away?

I was really looking forward to seeing cats, I just wish they were a little bigger they are a little bit of a pain to click on sometimes (without zooming in)