www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Sims 2: Downloaded hairstyle not showing up in the game + downloaded mesh - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Sims 2 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Sims 2: Downloaded hairstyle not showing up in the game + downloaded mesh (/showthread.php?tid=6906)

Sims 2: Downloaded hairstyle not showing up in the game + downloaded mesh - Amiciel - 10-09-2009 12:53 PM

I do exactly what it says for the hairstyles, after the download i extract it with winzip and put it into documents/ea games/sims2/ downloads, it isn't showing for some reason, please help.

One more thing, I downloaded mesh to the downloads folder , and i dont know where to find it in bodyshop or the game, i searched but i couldnt find the mesh i downloaded.

Re: Sims 2: Downloaded hairstyle not showing up in the game + downloaded mesh - phoebe91 - 10-09-2009 11:41 PM

What hair is it? Can you please link it?

Did you search all age groups and even the custom folder? Sometimes it likes to hide.

Re: Sims 2: Downloaded hairstyle not showing up in the game + downloaded mesh - Majick - 11-09-2009 01:09 AM

Make sure when you go into the games that you have 'Enable Custom Content' selected in the game options - looks like you've done everything right so it should be showing up.