www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
BB make-up - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Technical Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: BB make-up (/showthread.php?tid=7180)

BB make-up - Lina - 06-11-2009 12:46 PM

Help me God-Gurus of sims 3  {worship} ...pleaaase  {stretcher} . I must have installed something bad for my sims ...becuase now i cant recolor my make-up , neither the brows... Have that happened to anyone else? Do you now which file may cause me such a problem ? {sadhop}

Re: BB make-up - phoebe91 - 08-11-2009 08:00 PM

Try taking out whatever you've added in recently. You've got to narrow down your custom content until you find the file that's bad.

Re: BB make-up - Lina - 11-11-2009 09:01 PM

I know...  Sad But i was hoping that someone else would have the same problem with me in the past... and so he would know the answer...  {huh} .... ouaaaaa ouaaaa why why why... {waaa}

Re: BB make-up - sim323 - 11-11-2009 09:10 PM

Have you tried deleting your cache files?

Re: BB make-up - Lina - 12-11-2009 07:31 PM

yes i did ...and even more i deleted all mods from my package file and still  {no} ...so it must be a file i installed through my launcher. I tend to believe its a file from vitasims (a living room). I tried to uninstall it but i just cant...it stucks every time and uninstallation never gets to complete  {huh} . you never had such a problem?  the make up and the brows not to recolor? I can use only the colours i already have but i cant create any more colours  {cursing}...the icon that has tha small painting brush  seems to be innactive (it has a very very pale blue colour) :'( {waaa}