www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Member Runned Contests? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Feedback & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Member Runned Contests? (/showthread.php?tid=7268)

Pages: 1 2 3

Member Runned Contests? - phoebe91 - 29-11-2009 03:16 AM

(This has probably came up before)

I was wondering if we could do something like a sim contest, that's member ran? Of course then it comes down to if people were interested in the contest in the first place and stuff.

I just had a sudden whim to create a contest, so this is mainly out of curiosity xD

Re: Member Runned Contests? - -[gooey kablooey]- - 29-11-2009 04:14 AM

What kind of sim contest? (:

Re: Member Runned Contests? - phoebe91 - 29-11-2009 07:44 AM

Well, I know that I saw one contest where a sim was given along with like 3 "scripts", like a movie, and the challenge was to make the sim over for that movie type thing xD I thought that was cool.

Also for the building inclined people, giving a house, and making it over.

Re: Member Runned Contests? - saminsim - 29-11-2009 08:12 AM

Oooh...I'd love to make over a house or a sim. :3

Cassie would be good at making over sims. 

Re: Member Runned Contests? - phoebe91 - 29-11-2009 11:56 PM

I think it would just be fun to give each other challenges to do Smile I don't know what I'd do with the prizes myself, but maybe we can give each other little icons to show off in our profiles or signatures.

Re: Member Runned Contests? - gothika - 29-11-2009 11:58 PM

Yeah ^^
Big GrinD
That'd be pretty awesome, and I don't think any other forum[Sim & non] had this type of contest

Re: Member Runned Contests? - sim323 - 30-11-2009 12:01 AM

Maybe a Simself exchange. We randomly give each other a picture of ourselves and we attempt to create them. xD

Then theirs also Make-overs,Decorating,house building etc: )

Re: Member Runned Contests? - gothika - 30-11-2009 12:02 AM

(30-11-2009 12:01 AM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:Maybe a Simself exchange. We randomly give each other a picture of ourselves and we attempt to create them. xD

Then theirs also Make-overs,Decorating,house building etc: )
Well. We have pictures in the Piccy thread XD

Re: Member Runned Contests? - -[gooey kablooey]- - 30-11-2009 04:51 AM

Sounds like fun! Since I don't get around to ts3 very often since it's too slow on my laptop, I wouldn't
be much good in that but I'd love to be one of the judges if it's okay to ask? {blush}

And maybe Sam and I could work out something about the avatar/button whatever prizes, since we like that!
And whoever else wants to join could too!

Re: Member Runned Contests? - saminsim - 30-11-2009 05:08 AM

Yessss.
I'd love to that instead.
My laptop isn't runnning ts3 very well so maybe that would be better.

Good idea Alisha. :]