www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Hi, I'm new here! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Hi, I'm new here! (/showthread.php?tid=7281)

Pages: 1 2

Hi, I'm new here! - Poesque - 30-11-2009 12:18 AM

Hi there, I just wanted to introduce myself. I just found this which is great because I could never use the other forum because my registration code never worked  {no}
But now I'm here so that is good  {yes}
I just started playing sims about a few weeks ago and I just got the World Adventures EP and I am most likely going to need some help because I'm not all that quick with these things  {no} so thanks in advance!

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - bobert26 - 30-11-2009 12:21 AM

Hey! I'm Bobert. Welcome to Simsforums. Just PM me or anyone if you need any help! Have fun and check out the Off Topic section some time! Smile

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - saminsim - 30-11-2009 12:23 AM

Hi, my name is Sam.
Welcome to SF.
I hope you post a lot. ;D

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - gothika - 30-11-2009 12:23 AM

HI.
My name is [removed].
PM me if you need anything.
& Hope you stick around!

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - Poesque - 30-11-2009 12:24 AM

(30-11-2009 12:21 AM)Boberto! link Wrote:Hey! I'm Bobert. Welcome to Simsforums. Just PM me or anyone if you need any help! Have fun and check out the Off Topic section some time! Smile

Thanks!

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - serp3821 - 30-11-2009 12:24 AM

Hi welcome
my name is Steven
hopefully you like Simsforums

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - Munsta - 30-11-2009 12:26 AM

Hello & Welcome to SimsForums. My name is Bad Romance [or Mike, if it's easier XD] If you would like any help, please don't hesitate to PM me, or any of our other staff. The Staff List can be located here.

Hope to see you around Smile

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - BitterReality - 30-11-2009 01:36 PM

Wilkommen!
I'm Nichola Smile
Glad to have you with us, hope to see you around soon Smile

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - 2qewl4u - 30-11-2009 10:54 PM

Welcome! I'm Ahmed! Smile

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - sim323 - 01-12-2009 05:04 AM

(30-11-2009 12:18 AM)Poesque link Wrote:Hi there, I just wanted to introduce myself. I just found this which is great because I could never use the other forum because my registration code never worked  {no}
But now I'm here so that is good   {yes}
I just started playing sims about a few weeks ago and I just got the World Adventures EP and I am most likely going to need some help because I'm not all that quick with these things  {no} so thanks in advance!
Hai der! Big Grin Good to see a new face around... You can call me Andrew or Cheese. You can even make a nickname if you want  {freaked}
xD