www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
The New Look Forum Theme - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Feedback & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: The New Look Forum Theme (/showthread.php?tid=7288)

Pages: 1 2 3

The New Look Forum Theme - matt - 01-12-2009 10:10 AM

As you may have noticed, I've just put live a new theme for the forums.

Currently it's a Holidays theme but after the festive season, I'll remove the snow and Santa!

I hope you all like it! If not, you can change back to your old theme using the options in your profile.

Please leave all your comments, suggestions, issues and thoughts in this post.

Thank you
Matt

Re: The New Look Forum Theme - gothika - 01-12-2009 10:53 AM

LOL
Yeaho refreshed and was like 'ugh what?'
Thanks Matt! Big Grin

Re: The New Look Forum Theme - saminsim - 01-12-2009 11:05 AM

xD
Thank Matt. :]
Will it change back?

Re: The New Look Forum Theme - matt - 01-12-2009 11:21 AM

(01-12-2009 11:05 AM)вσηηιє link Wrote:xD
Thank Matt. :]
Will it change back?

Nope, this will be the new default theme (minus the Festive bit after December!). You can always change back though if you don't like it using the settings in your profile.

Re: The New Look Forum Theme - Cassie - 01-12-2009 04:02 PM

I love it, it's zesty and refreshing. :]
Although is it possible, just for the festive season, to change the blue, or green as changing the blue will clash with the Santa, to red?

Re: The New Look Forum Theme - -[gooey kablooey]- - 01-12-2009 10:01 PM

:O

YAY. I love it, the only thing I don't like is the font that it uses when you reply to a post. lol, very minor
con but other than that it's great! Big Grin

Re: The New Look Forum Theme - gothika - 01-12-2009 10:21 PM

(01-12-2009 10:01 PM)*მℓιѕнα.dαnιeℓℓe link Wrote::O

YAY. I love it, the only thing I don't like is the font that it uses when you reply to a post. lol, very minor
con but other than that it's great! Big Grin
Same here x3
SNOWW <3
yay! :3

Re: The New Look Forum Theme - BlondBimbo - 01-12-2009 10:39 PM

Hmm, the new one is more neutral. The old one was more 'welcoming', if you ask me. ): I don't want to sound evil, certainly not! But, I will change it back, hihi.

-'BlondBimbo
PS: There are always people who don't like stuff you did, and I'm sorry I have to be it this time! Tongue

Re: The New Look Forum Theme - phoebe91 - 02-12-2009 12:56 AM

I love how it looks and everything, but honestly the font is too small (at least for me xD) and I can't read the light green of the links.

But I do love the style of the theme <3 If I could read it better, I'd totally use it.

Re: The New Look Forum Theme - sim323 - 02-12-2009 07:04 AM

(02-12-2009 12:56 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:I love how it looks and everything, but honestly the font is too small (at least for me xD) and I can't read the light green of the links.

But I do love the style of the theme <3 If I could read it better, I'd totally use it.
I think a christmas red would add a nice touch. Maybe to replace the green font Wink

I love it though, and the snow!!!! I love how it piles up at the bottom of my screen. XD