www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Would You Rather? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Forums Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Would You Rather? (/showthread.php?tid=755)

Re: Would You Rather? - Cassie - 26-04-2008 04:57 PM

Tech mouse.

WYR eat fast food or go to a restaurant?

Re: Would You Rather? - sim323 - 26-04-2008 05:15 PM

restaurant 

WYR eat bacon or sausages

Re: Would You Rather? - Cassie - 26-04-2008 05:31 PM

Bacon.

WYR eat fries or chips right now?

PS: This is really weird for me becuase I would actually say 'chips or crisps' but they mean different things where you are. Tongue

Re: Would You Rather? - sim323 - 26-04-2008 05:40 PM

lol thats what i call them but i live in america because my friends says it like that anyways
I'd eat fries

WYR have fish or candy all your life but candy wasnt bad for u

Re: Would You Rather? - Cassie - 26-04-2008 06:05 PM

I despise fish. I'm not a fan of sweets but I'd rather eat them all my life than I would fish. Wink

WYR have a boy/girlfriend (I don't know if you're a boy or girl) or a best friend?

Re: Would You Rather? - 2ppanther - 26-04-2008 06:10 PM

best friend

wyr die or watch you care about die

Re: Would You Rather? - Cassie - 26-04-2008 06:14 PM

Oh dear, that's hard. I guess, without meaning to sound selfish, I would rather it not be me who died. I really want to live my life and do plenty good in the world, I don't want to miss out on it. And now I feel incredibly selfish. Sad

Same question goes to you.

Re: Would You Rather? - 2ppanther - 26-04-2008 06:35 PM

die because people around me keep dieing  good people better than me they should not end before me, i am never going be a nicer person than the people i knew that die. i rather die than go throw another close death.

wyr  have carrots or cookies

Re: Would You Rather? - Cassie - 26-04-2008 07:06 PM

You sound as though you are blaming yourself for their deaths. Please don't do that. :-\ You could always do your best in the world and do good things and then you might stop feeling guilty?

Now, I love healthy food, but I'm not totally obsessed  - Give me a cookie anyday! Wink

WYR have a winter wedding or a summer wedding?

Re: Would You Rather? - 2ppanther - 26-04-2008 07:24 PM

summer wedding

wyr do indoor work or outdoor work