www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
My introduction - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: My introduction (/showthread.php?tid=8452)

My introduction - Astaia - 16-06-2011 01:50 PM

Hello! I'm Astaia and new here, now I'm going to tell something about me. I'm thirteen years old, I love drawing, The sims, WoW, dragons, reading books... mostly fantasy books. I live in Finland. What else could I tell... Nah, you can ask if you want to know something more. Smile

RE: My introduction - Minty - 16-06-2011 05:48 PM

(16-06-2011 01:50 PM)Astaia Wrote:  Hello! I'm Astaia and new here, now I'm going to tell something about me. I'm thirteen years old, I love drawing, The sims, WoW, dragons, reading books... mostly fantasy books. I live in Finland. What else could I tell... Nah, you can ask if you want to know something more. Smile

Hyvää päivää!

What are you doing in your Sims game just now?

RE: My introduction - Astaia - 16-06-2011 06:57 PM

(16-06-2011 05:48 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  
(16-06-2011 01:50 PM)Astaia Wrote:  Hello! I'm Astaia and new here, now I'm going to tell something about me. I'm thirteen years old, I love drawing, The sims, WoW, dragons, reading books... mostly fantasy books. I live in Finland. What else could I tell... Nah, you can ask if you want to know something more. Smile

Hyvää päivää!

What are you doing in your Sims game just now?

Päivää!
in Sims 2 I'm doing a zoo with my pets Big Grin