Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Things to be improved are...
25-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Things to be improved are...
First of all, I don't like the idea of expansions.  I do but then that's too many games to keep track of.  They should put pets and stores and restaurants and all kinds of other things in one game.  Second with pets, I saw a video on the sims2 website showing a lady (don't remember who it was, but someone famous) took her dog to a pet show, the dog and a cat there got in a fight.  There should be pet shows!  Also when you go to create-a-family, with the pets you should be able to make a puppy or a kitten, not always just a cat or dog.  I think you should also have to go to college to get some jobs.  Like if you wanted to be a doctor you don't just automatically get the job, you have to go through college, go through interviews, get the job, and then work your way up your career ladder.  Maxis is doing a great job and has come a long way, but there are many things they can improve on.  I've seen a post about apartments.  I would like to say that's genius.  But not only put them in the game, we should be able to make them.  In the sims2 university I tried so many times to create dorm rooms, and it worked so well!  Except for the fact that only one family could move in.  I've also always wanted to have super powers in the game.  That might seem a little unrealistic but they should make an item that is a dream simulator.  Once your sim puts it on you enter their dreams.  Doing so you can watch videos, and play the sims game just in a dream world of your own!  In Night Life they made vampires.  I loved the fact of having vampires, but I didn't like the fact that when you flew to a spot you transformed back to you sim.  I think with the vampire you should be able to stay in your bat form.  And the matchmaker! she sucks.  I could pay her as much as I possibly could and I would never get the perfect match.  A couple times I payed like 24 dollars and I got a perfect match!  She needs to be improved.  I also read a post saying somethings about farms!  Again that's genius!  Yes there's a garden, but it would be nice to work on the fields, take care of animals, kind of like a game called Harvest Moon(a nintendo series).  With the animals provided you should get a horse!  And not just to take care of but to ride into town, as if it were a car.  Driving!  I have played Grand Theft Auto games, allowing you to drive anywhere and how you want.  Now in the sims3 this shouldn't be allowed.  But I do believe they should allow us to have some control.  I have played another game similar to GTA but you unlock a driver.  This driver is a bit crazy but when you get up to a turn you choose the direction she drives you.  In the sims3 I believe it should do that.  Your sim is driving and when you get to a place to turn you choose the direction you wish to go.  Also if this happens you get a map to see where you are going.  But you should have to buy the map or be given the map.  And from there on you can mark certain places on the map.  Also I believe you should have a story mode.  This story mode shows you all to know about the game.  I guess like a tutorial mode in a way but it continues on to a story.  One last thing before I stop; this game should be able to be played online.  I know that didn't go so well with the first sims series when they made the sims online, but doing this it could be, dare I say it, an expansion.  With this expansion you get an airport.  This airport allows you to take flights to other people's town's submitted onto some online database or something.  Also with the friends thing, you should have a seperate friends list for the online friends you make.  Done!  Please reply.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Re: Things to be improved are...
ok

I have every sim  and now i cant wait till sims 3
25-03-2008, 09:51 PM
You can see it at the top of the page (People read) 8 at this moment. Wink
But i read it ;D

Sims Rocks like Queen 4-ever.
25-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Sorry but that is way to long. :-\
25-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Something I'd like to see is different heights. Not sure if this is added in the game but I didn't find anything so far, I used the stretchskeleton cheat in TS2 so much. I just think it should be something available in normal gameplay...
25-03-2008, 10:59 PM
(25-03-2008 09:37 PM)alj12692 link Wrote:First of all, I don't like the idea of expansions.  I do but then that's too many games to keep track of.  They should put pets and stores and restaurants and all kinds of other things in one game.  Second with pets, I saw a video on the sims2 website showing a lady (don't remember who it was, but someone famous) took her dog to a pet show, the dog and a cat there got in a fight.  There should be pet shows!  Also when you go to create-a-family, with the pets you should be able to make a puppy or a kitten, not always just a cat or dog.  I think you should also have to go to college to get some jobs.  Like if you wanted to be a doctor you don't just automatically get the job, you have to go through college, go through interviews, get the job, and then work your way up your career ladder.  Maxis is doing a great job and has come a long way, but there are many things they can improve on.  I've seen a post about apartments.  I would like to say that's genius.  But not only put them in the game, we should be able to make them.  In the sims2 university I tried so many times to create dorm rooms, and it worked so well!  Except for the fact that only one family could move in.  I've also always wanted to have super powers in the game.  That might seem a little unrealistic but they should make an item that is a dream simulator.  Once your sim puts it on you enter their dreams.  Doing so you can watch videos, and play the sims game just in a dream world of your own!  In Night Life they made vampires.  I loved the fact of having vampires, but I didn't like the fact that when you flew to a spot you transformed back to you sim.  I think with the vampire you should be able to stay in your bat form.  And the matchmaker! she sucks.  I could pay her as much as I possibly could and I would never get the perfect match.  A couple times I payed like 24 dollars and I got a perfect match!  She needs to be improved.  I also read a post saying somethings about farms!  Again that's genius!  Yes there's a garden, but it would be nice to work on the fields, take care of animals, kind of like a game called Harvest Moon(a nintendo series).  With the animals provided you should get a horse!  And not just to take care of but to ride into town, as if it were a car.  Driving!  I have played Grand Theft Auto games, allowing you to drive anywhere and how you want.  Now in the sims3 this shouldn't be allowed.  But I do believe they should allow us to have some control.  I have played another game similar to GTA but you unlock a driver.  This driver is a bit crazy but when you get up to a turn you choose the direction she drives you.  In the sims3 I believe it should do that.  Your sim is driving and when you get to a place to turn you choose the direction you wish to go.  Also if this happens you get a map to see where you are going.  But you should have to buy the map or be given the map.  And from there on you can mark certain places on the map.  Also I believe you should have a story mode.  This story mode shows you all to know about the game.  I guess like a tutorial mode in a way but it continues on to a story.  One last thing before I stop; this game should be able to be played online.  I know that didn't go so well with the first sims series when they made the sims online, but doing this it could be, dare I say it, an expansion.  With this expansion you get an airport.  This airport allows you to take flights to other people's town's submitted onto some online database or something.  Also with the friends thing, you should have a seperate friends list for the online friends you make.  Done!  Please reply.

eps can b annoying, but still. it's part of TS series. u can't take every1's ideas on this forum into consideration and do everything in 3 yers.
25-03-2008, 11:09 PM
I’m sure a lot of people would read it if you split it up  into sections using paragraphs, bullets, or some method to make it clear what you’re mainly talking about and sub-ideas you wish people to hear. Underlining, spacing bolding, increasing the text size and changing colors are some great ways to organize lengthy information.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
25-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Yeah, like put the seasons, pets, university, businesses in the base game.
I agree.
25-03-2008, 11:45 PM
(25-03-2008 11:32 PM)shay.x link Wrote:Yeah, like put the seasons, pets, university, businesses in the base game.
I agree.

agree but ea wants money which = eps.
26-03-2008, 09:51 AM
But if they make a better base-game they could ask more money for that

Sims Rocks like Queen 4-ever.