Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 4 Wishlist
15-08-2013, 03:32 AM
RE: The Sims 4 wishlist thread
There was a thread on the Sims 3 forum mentioning job interviews for your sims, and I think it's a great idea.

After all, in this day of economic strife and unemployment, why should our Sims find it so easy to get jobs? I'd like to see a message pop up after you apply for a job, saying "Great! Your interview is at 2pm tomorrow". You'll have to dress formal (or have a whole new dress set for interview clothes, different from formal) and you must be in a good mood before heading out. Hygiene is crucial, and low hygiene will compromise the success of your interview even if your overall mood is high. You will need to have the right skills, but if you have very high charisma, you might be able to land the job without all them. Practicing in front of the mirror before the interview is a good idea, just like real life. Also, you'll get a question every interview that you have to answer, just like the chance boxes you get occasionally during your job.

[Image: 9506114279_7f0d652bd0_o.jpg]

A sprawling, suburban, Simlish soap opera!
http://www.historyofpleasantview.blogspot.com
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi Dwinger!

That sounds good, I'd quite like that.

Something I used to enjoy in Sims 2 was when the headteacher would come round to see if your sim kids could get into private school. You had to impress him with a nice meal and show off your house. Actually it was somewhat ridiculous but it added an entertaining scenario to play through. Maybe instead sim kids should have to sit a test to get into a private school, like they do for going to university in Sims 3. But yeah, anything that makes it slightly more challenging to get a job than just showing up at a rabbithole or looking on the computer would be good. Or maybe you shouldn't be allowed to apply for some jobs until you've a certain basic skill level in the relevant skills.
17-08-2013, 06:30 PM
My wishlist:

1. Console release too
2. On the console version, bring back direct control!
3. Better cheats
4. Bring back the humor that was in TS1,TS2 but absent from TS3
5. Focus on better GAMEPLAY. Leave graphics for last. SimsStudio focused too much on perfecting the TS3 graphics it never even smoothed out the game engine faults.
17-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Agree totally about better game engine! It's no use it being pretty if it doesn't work. It's a game, not a painting, after all. Besides, next time round: no Twallan = high chance of doom!
07-11-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: The Sims 4 Wishlist
What about adding a dating service. or a career matchmaker.